Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Hi all!

I have problem to fix this problem: I need 5 columns, but it seems it doesn’ work with 5 colums, it put spaces and it is impossible to reduce it.

Any solutions?!

Thanks 🙂

M.

TomC Moderator

You may be able to reduce the padding within the relative CSS.

It would be helpful if you could provide the url of the site you’re working on.

max_santiago Friend

TomC thanks,
    but however site is under construction now…

What css I have to manipulate?!
    M.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @max_santiago,

Please provide your site url and temporary admin account via private reply so I can have a look at your site first.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @max_santiago,

Please provide your site url and temporary admin account via private reply so I can have a look at your site first.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @max_santiago,

max_santiago Friend

Thanks Adam M

max_santiago Friend

Thanks Adam M

max_santiago Friend

Thanks Adam M

Adam M Moderator

Hi @max_santiago,

Thanks for the info. I have just checked this matter and since we used Bootstrap grid to implement the layout, by default the layout will be divided to 12 columns, therefore you can use 2, 3, 4 or 6 columns only.

I can guide you to adjust the code to achieve 5 columns layout but please note that it might not work correctly in tablet / mobile layout. Please let me know your decision then.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @max_santiago,

Thanks for the info. I have just checked this matter and since we used Bootstrap grid to implement the layout, by default the layout will be divided to 12 columns, therefore you can use 2, 3, 4 or 6 columns only.

I can guide you to adjust the code to achieve 5 columns layout but please note that it might not work correctly in tablet / mobile layout. Please let me know your decision then.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @max_santiago,

max_santiago Friend

<em>@Adam M 483495 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi @max_santiago,

I can guide you to adjust the code to achieve 5 columns layout but please note that it might not work correctly in tablet / mobile layout. Please let me know your decision then.</blockquote>

Adam M, I thank you (and Pankajsharma & TomC too) but ok… I think now is not so important, maybe at T3 creators #5 is not so nice! 🙂

Thanks!

M.

max_santiago Friend

I can guide you to adjust the code to achieve 5 columns layout but please note that it might not work correctly in tablet / mobile layout. Please let me know your decision then.</blockquote>

Adam M, I thank you (and Pankajsharma & TomC too) but ok… I think now is not so important, maybe at T3 creators #5 is not so nice! 🙂

Thanks!

M.

max_santiago Friend

Thanks!

M.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  max_santiago 9 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum