Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Has anyone been able to make the Seeker subscriptions FREE?

Blaine Friend

Subscriptions > job seeker > change duration to -1 and price is zero

marceltj Friend

I thought that might work but it does NOT. See attached screenshot.
    I’m beginning to wonder if I should reinstall the entire package or something.

1. subs
    Blaine Friend

You saved and cleared the cache right?

marceltj Friend

It will not allow me to save with the ‘0’ for price and ‘-1’ for duration. Do you mean clear the cache first in Joomla and then try to save?

marceltj Friend

just sent you a private message with my login info so you can see.

Blaine Friend

Go to PHPmyAdmin and try adding value manually

marceltj Friend

that has been my workaround for now. I have another issue that is pretty major if you could take a look.
    When logged into the front end as an employer (will send you message with login). Nothing shows under > View Job Post> Buy Packages even though they are defined and published on the back end.

marceltj Friend

Figured this out per post in http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/job-board-tabs-for-buying-breaks-with-mootools/

Turned off moo tools and works but I need moo tools also.

I cannot get to the update of Ja TAbs Module. Only have that which was provided in the download for JA Job componet. Can you either provide or please update in the Ja Job downloads?

Blaine Friend

Hi Marcel!
    I have responded to the ticket you filed.
    For anyone else interested in knowing how to change the database table, please see if this page helps.
    Marcel, would you be so kind as to open a new thread in the future for additional questions? It makes it so much easier when others search the forum for them to find answers. Thanks!
    Is the buy packages issue resolved? If not please open a new thread.
    You should be able to get to the downloads section if you are a current member. may I ask what membership you have please? Also, list the version you have on your site and what version of Joomla you have and I will take a look to see if you have the most recent version.
    Thanjks Marceltj

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Blaine 12 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum