Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hello I renewed my subscription so I thought I will ask a few questions again 😀 (kidding of course)

But seriously I want to ask help in a few (little) problems:

1. In the slideshow there is the option for reading more but it is all the time redirecting to a other language then the language used on the site for that moment.

2. I adjusted after upgrading the template the size of the banner but first of all the code for sizing was not there and after I copied it from somewhere else some parts of the site like Contact Us and Support became green instead of black.

3. It will be nice if somebody also can figure out why I can’t edit users any more. For the moment I am using another component to work around.

For the moment this is all but I think I have another thing only I can’t remember at the moment 😉

Thank you!

vivacomputers Friend

Oh yes I remember now what the other thing is. I have my logo inserted but it doesn’t look very sharp. The picture although is sharp enough but it doesn’t show. I don’t if this has to do with the picture or the size or type in the template.
    I hope somebody knows something about this also.

These are the issues I have.

Thanks.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@vivacomputers 344630 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    1. In the slideshow there is the option for reading more but it is all the time redirecting to a other language then the language used on the site for that moment.

2. I adjusted after upgrading the template the size of the banner but first of all the code for sizing was not there and after I copied it from somewhere else some parts of the site like Contact Us and Support became green instead of black.

3. It will be nice if somebody also can figure out why I can’t edit users any more. For the moment I am using another component to work around.</blockquote>

1) I checked link on your site and I could see that when i click on “reading more”, they redirect to match with language used on the site at that time,

2) You can change with followings:

Open templates/ja_business/css/template.css file

tr th { background: #333color: #fff padding: 5px; }
    Change background and color that you would you like.

3) You can edit user from default JOOMLA

<blockquote>Admin area->Users->User Manager</blockquote>

For logo, you can customize it
    Open templates/ja_business/themes/red/css/template.css file

h1.logo a {
    background: url("../images/logo.png") no-repeat scroll left center transparent;
    display: block;
    height: 85px;
    margin: 30px 0 15px;
    width: 800px;
    }

vivacomputers Friend

Hello Ninja, thank you first for the help. I still have trouble:

1. When I click the links read more then still I get another language.

2. The color I didn’t test yet.

3. I don’t know exactly what you mean with standard user JOOMLA. I tried it but still I can’t edit any user in the normal way. Every time when I open a name it is blank.

4. The code for the logo like that you show is not there in the css. I have to insert it myself and after that the color green comes up.

I hope you have solution for this.

Thanks!

vivacomputers Friend

Is there anyone that can help?

I have serious trouble with the template. In the css configuration for sizing the logo the parameters are simply not there. I can not adjust the size and if I copy it from somewhere else I get the colours in green. I think it is simply not any more in the new template, I uninstalled it and reinstalled the new version but it doesn’t make any difference.

Plus the rest of the issues is still actual and I don’t understand what is meant with default JOOMLA.

vivacomputers Friend

UPDATE:

Well the 2 issues; Logo and Slideshow are solved. The only thing I don’t understand is why I can’t edit users. Ninja thank you for the help it was my fault that I didn’t understand what you were telling :-[.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Thanks for sharing

<em>@vivacomputers 345168 wrote:</em><blockquote>The only thing I don’t understand is why I can’t edit users</blockquote>
    I could not duplicate the error on your site. May be this is problem on your site, please check the privilege access for account again.

vivacomputers Friend

Hello Ninja. If you login into the backend and press a user to adjust it is impossible. If you need I can send you login data.

vivacomputers Friend

I have solved the problem through this thead: http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=579&t=731323. It was just simply turn on the User Profile plugin (don’t understand why it was switched off) and all works again.

Thank you!

Ninja Lead Moderator

That’s great!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 11 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum