Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hello

I have problem problem with the theme

Problem 1: The problem is that I have a 404 error when I click on the house ptit on the site. The small house its index on magazine (Magazine-Home) and also the homepage is the news page (Magazine-News).

Problem 2: The site (Magazine-Home) it long to open its takes a good 15 seconds to 25 seconds before which rouve.

Probleme 3: Its that when I copy a url of an article on facebook it has times that its step not gives it the link of the article in a statue and gives it the address url of the index (magazine-home ) Has place to put the url of the article qunad their supposing to give me the url of the article or the times the photo does not appear in the statue and sometimes its the text that marks.   Its my problem

Thank you

1. 404
    pavit Moderator

Hello

Your website seems to work fine by my side , you only need to follow documentation to set all pages as template demo

You can find documentation HERE

infocommax Friend

I have tried to define the modules for this page and its not working. Its done almost two days that its not walking and I tried everything

infocommax Friend

My homepage is how about the screenshot and I am not able to place it as it was at the beginning

1. niki
    infocommax Friend

My homepage is how about the screenshot and I am not able to place it as it was at the beginning.

infocommax Friend

On the capture of screen that I took of your demo on your site one sees when one clicks on magazine at the top or if you click on the small house one falls on the same url and on the same step and its not walk. And when you click on magazine the page it has correct air. My steps not the same as her from the small house of the main menu

1. 2
    pavit Moderator

Hello
    Your home menu item type should be special page blank content and in position tab you should assign the position that later will be used by your ja am modules. The home menu item should be an alias of the home published in top menu as magazine.

infocommax Friend

I tried everything you said. You can log in and please do so.

pavit Moderator

Ok
    Allow me some time to setup your home

infocommax Friend

Perfect pavit thank you to you and when its to be finished just make me sign please

infocommax Friend

If it includes well paved the page of the house it will be like your demo

pavit Moderator

Hello

Could you check your website now ?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 7 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum