Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I think it is time for a new newssite with decent typography and design.

The last Teline IV is in my opinion not a big hit with its design and typography – but the modules and support of 3rd party components is great.

Could JA produce a clean design like: http://www.focus.de/politik/

I think the last JA Travel design goes into the right direction!

TomC Moderator

You do realize, of course, that nothing is set in stone with regard to typography (or anything) within an open-source based template. As such, you do not have to settle with what the JA Dev Team decides upon within the demo/quickstart version of any given template – including Teline IV. You can change whatever you want – font/typography, colors, content, blocks, module positions, etc.

Remember, a template is merely a base starting point for one to take and modify/customize into one’s own unique website experience. Any one of the Teline series templates (especially Teline II and IV) can be modified/customized to resemble that news site you linked up.

koichiro Friend

<em>@TomC 249191 wrote:</em><blockquote>You do realize, of course, that nothing is set in stone with regard to typography (or anything) within an open-source based template. As such, you do not have to settle with what the JA Dev Team decides upon within the demo/quickstart version of any given template – including Teline IV. You can change whatever you want – font/typography, colors, content, blocks, module positions, etc.

Remember, a template is merely a base starting point for one to take and modify/customize into one’s own unique website experience. Any one of the Teline series templates (especially Teline II and IV) can be modified/customized to resemble that news site you linked up.</blockquote>

I would love to see a more “sexy” version of Teline too. Personally I dont have the skills to rework the whole template, thus I need a design that I like and where I perhaps can change the background.

I really really like the way Teline can catagories the news but the current look simply doesnt appeal to my user group which is boys/men 16-30. Either that or an up to date version of JA LEAD.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  koichiro 13 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum