Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Dear Sir
    For better debugging please make site live or assign it on a subdomain so i can check it for you .
    currently its opening your old site on my end , already tried the method that u sent.

fbernardello Friend

I understood the problem: on AddThis, you need only to activate one “share tool”.

Regards,
    Federico

fbernardello Friend

I understood the problem: on AddThis, you need only to activate one “share tool”.

Regards,
    Federico

fbernardello Friend

Regards,
    Federico

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    did u sort it out ?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    did u sort it out ?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    did u sort it out ?

fbernardello Friend

Yes, it is working now.
    On AddThis, you don’t need only to register and get the ID code, but also to activate one “share tool” (from the “tools” menu).
    Activating the tool “Sharing Buttons” it’s also possible to select the buttons shown on Teline V template.

Regards,
    F.

fbernardello Friend

Yes, it is working now.
    On AddThis, you don’t need only to register and get the ID code, but also to activate one “share tool” (from the “tools” menu).
    Activating the tool “Sharing Buttons” it’s also possible to select the buttons shown on Teline V template.

Regards,
    F.

fbernardello Friend

Yes, it is working now.

Regards,
    F.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

This topic contains 25 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  fbernardello 9 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum