Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I am using Joomla version 1.5.3 with VM 1.1 Beta 3 installed using the quickstart package avalable for ja_larix.

Whenever I add a product to the cart in the firefox browser v2, it shows up ok. As soon as i login to proceed through checkout shopping cart appears weird. I tested it on Internet Explorer and it works fine. Could anyone tell me what’s causing it?

I have also tried disabling the need to register but I couldn’t get past that login page, as it keeps bringing me back to the same page as soon as I click the submit button.

I also get this error when i try to edit a menu item:

Fatal error: Call to a member function checkout() on a non-object in /public_html/administrator/components/com_menus/controller.php on line 64

I have seen many posts with similar problem when people update to 1.5 version and VM 1.1 beta version but noone has the answers yet. If the the administrators or the designers of this template could please help fix this. That will be great.

Thanks

Brett

Sherlock Friend

Shopping cart goes weird ? Please say detail about this problem , Do you config securyty link for check out ? , i think that can you haven’t config it so it link to page “not found “

newone Friend

Does JA Larix (1.5.2) work with Joomla 1.5.3 and VirtueMart 1.1.0 (stable)?

Sherlock Friend

Hi newone !
    Please wailt JA will updated JA Larix quickstart with joomla 1.5.3 and virtuemart 1.1.0 (stable) early. . 😀

newone Friend

<em>@hainn84 53742 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi newone !
    Please wailt JA will updated JA Larix quickstart with joomla 1.5.3 and virtuemart 1.1.0 (stable) early. . :D</blockquote>
    I am already happy after I saw the new release!! 😀

Sherlock Friend

newone !
    JA updated JA Larix quicksstart with joomla 1.5.3 and virtuemart 1.1.0 (stable) You can download at :
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=500
    good luck !

brett_anderson Friend

Hi all,

Figured out the issue, if a registered user adds a product to the shopping cart and doesn’t complete the chekout process and close the browser and if he/she uses another session to add same or another product, that’s when i see two buttons saying “View Cart” one after the other. So far the only way to avoid this is to remove all the products from the cart and logout to start all over again. This resets the session.

I am not sure if its fixed in the VM 1.1 stable version. Please post your feedabacks.

Also could anyone tell me how do i upgrade the VM 1.1 beta 3 to VM 1.1 stable(Ja_Larix Packaged) without losing any of my products loaded and contents. I am running Quickstart Ja Larix packaged Joomla 1.5.2, VM 1.1 beta 3. What folders need to be updated apart from com_virtuemart.

Fatal error: Call to a member function checkout() on a non-object in /public_html/administrator/components/com_menus/controller.php on line 64 – I fixed this error by uploading a backup of my administrator folder.

Thanks

Brett

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  brett_anderson 16 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum