Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    does anybody know whether the purity iii template supports the overlaps?
    I need to show the cookies policy in a pop-up windows (obviously, it will be possible to link an article, but I’d prefer the first way 😉 ), whenever a user click a button, and apparently with such a template it is impossible.

Thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    As i can understand you want Pop up /Modal windows to show the cookies Policy . You can check the Modal window example from Here Or u can use Third Party extensions on your site .

mices7 Friend

Hi pankajsharma,

yes, that’s correct, I want a pop up modal window.
    I’m already using an extension and the developer told me that the issue is quite probably due to the template and this is why I asked a question.
    I had a look to the example you mentioned (that is exactly the result I’m looking for) but before proceeding with that solution I just wanted to know if somebody experienced a problem like mine.
    In reality this is a minor problem because it is possible to solve it in different ways.

Thanks, as usual, for your availability. 🙂

Cheers

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    We do not provide support for third party extensions , you need to ask the extension support team for the cause of the issue .
    Purity III is also a general template like other Joomla templates and many extension work with it .

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum