Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

So I have an events page (well 2 of them) and from what I can tell the events order themselves based on the publish date – all well and good. But I want the events to show themselves before the publish date.

So if an event is going to happen on the 16th June 2014 people need to see it to buy tickets etc, but the only way for me to set the date in the calendar style view (grouped by month) is to set the publishing date to the date the gig is on, thereby hiding it until this date?

Am I just doing something wrong here?

alexsmirnov Friend

Hi there,

Are “Club Nights – Ibiza” and “Club Nights – UK” the two events pages you need help with?

Regards

Alex

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@duddit2 430627 wrote:</em><blockquote>So I have an events page (well 2 of them) and from what I can tell the events order themselves based on the publish date – all well and good. But I want the events to show themselves before the publish date.

So if an event is going to happen on the 16th June 2014 people need to see it to buy tickets etc, but the only way for me to set the date in the calendar style view (grouped by month) is to set the publishing date to the date the gig is on, thereby hiding it until this date?

Am I just doing something wrong here?</blockquote>

Hi i think you can find the solution in this thread
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/only-current-events-show-up-with-dates/

duddit2 Friend

Yes those are the two event pages that I need help with

duddit2 Friend

<em>@pankajsharma 430644 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi i think you can find the solution in this thread
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/only-current-events-show-up-with-dates/</blockquote>

I’ll take a look. thanks

duddit2 Friend

I’m also now getting an error on those pages:

Warning
    JUser: :_load: Unable to load user with ID: 52

There is no user with ID 52

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@duddit2 430667 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’m also now getting an error on those pages:

Warning

There is no user with ID 52</blockquote>

Is your problem of the event date is solved now ?

Above error is coming because you deleted the user who has ID:52

duddit2 Friend

no sorry Ive not fixed the date issue yet, I started with demo site so Ive been cleaning up items.

I cant find what user id:52 was used for.

alexsmirnov Friend

<em>@duddit2 430667 wrote:</em><blockquote>

Warning

There is no user with ID 52

</blockquote>

Please make sure your menu items and their respective pages have existing Joomla user as their owner.

Regards

Alex

duddit2 Friend

<em>@alexsmirnov 430672 wrote:</em><blockquote>Please make sure your menu items and their respective pages have existing Joomla user as their owner.

Regards

Alex</blockquote>

That’s what I did first thing, menu/main menu/club nights Ibiza but in the settings for this there is no owner section?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    as Alex said above there is something on the site that is created by the user id52 . it can obe any article or any category.
    To fix this issue you have twp choices
    1. Create a new user . and change its ID from DB as 52.
    2. Or remove the warning code from core joomla.
    i suggest you to use 1st option.
    here is link which will help you
    http://www.itoctopus.com/how-to-fix-the-juser-_load-unable-to-load-user-with-id-62-error-on-joomla

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 10 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum