Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi friends,

Here is another website of mine – http://buffetdelight.com

Kindly give some comment! 🙂

Thanks!
    Kent

sunrise Friend

Hi Kent, I like the site, and I find the use of the orange color interseting. I don’t think I would have chosen it, but once you see it there it is not bad.

On the Menu menu, (ha) there is “ecommended dish”, but there are many recommended dishes, so maybe that should be in plural? Other than that, it great!

sfpkent Friend

Thanks for your help, I already changed it. Finally I can talked to someone I know, how are you Sunrise, where are jsliao, and other, it looks so quiet in JA Forum.

sunrise Friend

Kent, I don’t know. I have been gone from the forum too, for a long time. I was so very busy. But hopefully I will have a bit of time now, off and on.

By the way, Happy New Year!

sfpkent Friend

Yup, Happy New Year to you too. I just subscribed, I left Joomlart few months but after came back, free very strange.

Anyway, Happy New Year! 🙂

sunrise Friend

That’s almost how I feel too, since I have been off the forum for some months. I wonder what has happened, changed, what people have been talking about on the forum, arguing about, etc. That’s life.

sfpkent Friend

Yes, you are right! We did have fun before but now feel very strange. Anyway, good night!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sfpkent 14 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum