Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    i have installed ja ironis 1.7 multilingual spanish, catalan and english.
    the only way i get all menus working well in all language is setting the default language of the default profile to spanish.
    i created 2 diferent profile templates for the english and catalan menu, that woks well
    I also configured a breadcrumbs module to show the navigation menu.
    i can see all “you are here” in respective languages except for the default ( spanish ) menu language, where i see: MOD_BREADCRUMBS_HERE
    i tryed everything, but i cannot solve this issue.
    any idea please?
    thanks a lot in advance, and best regards,

Sergi,

TomC Moderator

What does your default language file (for your default template) say/have in relation to this issue?
    Can you, perhaps, cut and paste the particular line relative to the Breadcrums?

sysbalear Friend

Hi Tom, thanks for your fast reply.
    i also edited the language files for breadcrumbs, but everything seems good. i copy on the end of the message the breadcrumbs spanish language file.
    the breadcrumbs is showing with the correct language for catalan an english language, and when i go to the default language ( spanish ) i get the MOD_BREADCRUMBS_HERE instead of “You are here” Text.
    i also edited all php i found on the mod_breadcrumbs, changing the text, but it was unsuccessfull if you go to my website http://212.34.133.34/~nordmallor/ and click catalan or english language, below the slideshow you will see the breadcrumbs module showing you are here correctly, but if you go to spanish language, you will see MOD_BREADCRUMBS_HERE

thanks a lot in advance

A TEXT SEPARATOR=Separador de texto
    MOD_BREADCRUMBS=mod_breadcrumbs
    BREADCRUMBS=Ruta de acceso
    PARAMSHOWHOME=Mostrar/Ocultar el elemento inicial en la ruta
    PARAMSHOWLAST=Mostrar/Ocultar el último elemento de la ruta
    PARAMHOMETEXT=Este texo se mostrará como la entrada inicial
    PARAMSHOWCOMPONENT=Mostrar/Ocultar el elemento componente en la ruta
    SHOW HOME=Mostrar Inicio
    SHOW LAST=Mostrar el último
    TEXT FOR HOME ENTRY=Texto para Inicio
    TEXT SEPARATOR=Separador de texto
    THIS MODULE DISPLAYS THE BREADCRUMBS=Este módulo muestra la ruta del sitio

TomC Moderator

Did you disable the breadcrumbs function altogether? – I don’t see it on your site anymore.

TomC Moderator

sysbalear . . . . Has this issue been resolved?

sysbalear Friend

hi Tom,
    sorry for the delay,
    first of all, happy new year,
    i removed the breadcrumbs on the site. as i didn’t found a solution, finally i will not use it…
    thanks for your help and best regards,
    Sergi,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sysbalear 12 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum