Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I would like to add quantity control functionality to the category view to make a faster conversion possible for recurring customers (wholesalers).
    Is there an easy option, manipulating the existing templates without losing customisations when updating?
    Thanks in advance
    regards
    Nico

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Nico,

May I know which quantity control feature are you referring to?

ngie Friend

Hi Saguaros,
    sorry, I forgot to mention that I mean the quantity control in virtuemart. I attached two images to explain a little better.
    There is quantity controls (+,-) in Product Detail view and I woul like to add this to the stadard category view also.
    Thanks in advance.
    Nico

1. Bildschirmfoto-2017-07-31-um-11.58.08
    2. Bildschirmfoto-2017-07-31-um-11.57.59
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi Nico,

You will need to customize the category view of VM to achieve this. Kindly search in VM forum for the solution as it requires a bit customization here.

Reards

ngie Friend

Hi,
    thanks for your response.
    I am searching for the files I need to customise.
    As you guys from joomlart customised some other templates for virtuemart like "Elicyon" and "Brickstore" with the quantity controls usabel in the category view, I thought this could be added with a "simple line of code" to html/com_virtuemart/category/default.php ?
    I did not found a good hint for adding this in VM3.
    Thanks for any help

Saguaros Moderator

You can share the admin + FTP account so I will take a look.

ngie Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

The quantity is showing now, you can continue to style for it.

Cheers!

ngie Friend

thanks!
    can you please tell me which file(s) you edited? Is it an override?
    I need to display the controls and button side by side.
    regards

Saguaros Moderator

I updated this file: [root]/templates/ja_megastore/less/extras/com_virtuemart.less

if you want to override this file, you can create a folder called local and copy above file to this directory: [root]/templates/ja_megastore/local/less/extras/com_virtuemart.less

(create folder if it doesn’t exist)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum