Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

When I go to the admin panel of the Orisite template in the backend, half of it is missing. I have the tabs (global, profile etc).
    All I want to do is disable my mobile template. I don’t need one, and it isn’t configured.
    Is there a way to disable this template without using the template panel?

Stork11 Friend

<em>@doesdigitals 344217 wrote:</em><blockquote>When I go to the admin panel of the Orisite template in the backend, half of it is missing. I have the tabs (global, profile etc).
    All I want to do is disable my mobile template. I don’t need one, and it isn’t configured.
    Is there a way to disable this template without using the template panel?</blockquote>
    Hello doesdigitals,

You need to go to back-end to configure all things relating to site settings. You can’t do it on front-end.

Regards.

doesdigitals Friend

Sorry for kicking, but is this such a weird question?
    I really want to disable my layoutswitch. How to?

If that really can’t be done, I want to modify my mobile template.

Anyone?

doesdigitals Friend

<em>@Stork11 344276 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello doesdigitals,

You need to go to back-end to configure all things relating to site settings. You can’t do it on front-end.

Regards.</blockquote>
    There’s no alternative way to shut down the mobile template? Modifying parameters through files or something?
    Since the backend panel for configuring isn’t working…

Stork11 Friend

<em>@doesdigitals 344343 wrote:</em><blockquote>There’s no alternative way to shut down the mobile template? Modifying parameters through files or something?
    Since the backend panel for configuring isn’t working…</blockquote>
    You can open “/templates/ja_orisite/etc/profiles/default.ini” file, then change last 3 parameters as below:

handheld_layout="-1"
    iphone_layout="-1"
    android_layout="-1"

Regards.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stork11 11 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum