Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Hi. i am facing a problem in sidebar menu .
    i sidebar menu section a menu item trends& insight. it contains child item >1. trends 2. insight.
    sometime when i will hover on trends&insght it will slide the child menu bar over sidebar menu.

for more details please see the attachment.
    site> http://staging.edtechreview.info/

1. menu
    Ninja Lead Moderator

I see many CSS customization from your site. I’m not sure what causes conflict with JS on JA Magz Template but I see the Sidebar menu was broken 2 lines. Please try to expand width from the templates/ja_magz/css/custom.css file:

Change

.t3-mainnav .vert-nav .side-nav { min-width: 170px; }

To

.t3-mainnav .vert-nav .side-nav { min-width: 180px; }

Let me know how it goes.

dpchap015 Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 415018 wrote:</em><blockquote>I see many CSS customization from your site. I’m not sure what causes conflict with JS on JA Magz Template but I see the Sidebar menu was broken 2 lines. Please try to expand width from the templates/ja_magz/css/custom.css file:

Change

.t3-mainnav .vert-nav .side-nav { min-width: 170px; }

To

.t3-mainnav .vert-nav .side-nav { min-width: 180px; }

Let me know how it goes.</blockquote>

i tried your solution but problem is still there.

Ninja Lead Moderator

I have tested with long text from Sidebar menu on our demo builder here, but I could not re-produce the problem as on your site.

There might conflict with JS. Please try to test with our demo builder and let me know if you see the same issue.

dpchap015 Friend

@ninja Lead
    <em>@Ninja Lead 415161 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have tested with long text from Sidebar menu on our demo builder here, but I could not re-produce the problem as on your site.

There might conflict with JS. Please try to test with our demo builder and let me know if you see the same issue.</blockquote>

i tried it on your demo , i found same issue there http://ac43dae8274b8bd9.builder.joomlart.com/
    its a bug in template
    see this screenshot

1. menu
    Ninja Lead Moderator

I have raised this bug to our development team, you can check status here. Hope they figure out the solution soon.

dpchap015 Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 415180 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have raised this bug to our development team, you can check status here. Hope they figure out the solution soon.</blockquote>
    @ninja Lead
    i have not found any solution from your link. Please update me when you fix this Bug:-[

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@dpchap015 416865 wrote:</em><blockquote>@Ninja Lead
    i have not found any solution from your link. Please update me when you fix this Bug:-[</blockquote>

It is a pity the fix is not in place yet. I will get back to you as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience.

dpchap015 Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 417115 wrote:</em><blockquote>It is a pity the fix is not in place yet. I will get back to you as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience.</blockquote>
    i have not seen any progress Here
    Any update? :((

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@dpchap015 417999 wrote:</em><blockquote>i have not seen any progress Here
    Any update? :((</blockquote>

Our dev has notified that there was mirror bug occurred before releasing T3 framework v2.1.3. When you move your mouse fast, the JS and CSS did not respond in accordance with speed of your mouse.

I have tested with the latest version of T3 framework(2.1.3) and it is quite hard to reproduce the problem as in old T3 frameowork version on JA Magz template. Please upgrade and check again.

dpchap015 Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 418096 wrote:</em><blockquote>Our dev has notified that there was mirror bug occurred before releasing T3 framework v2.1.3. When you move your mouse fast, the JS and CSS did not respond in accordance with speed of your mouse.

I have tested with the latest version of T3 framework(2.1.3) and it is quite hard to reproduce the problem as in old T3 frameowork version on JA Magz template. Please upgrade and check again.</blockquote>

HI @ninja Lead
    thanks for i reply i update t3 framwork to 2.1.3.
    but the issue still here.
    please fix it.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Our dev says that if you move your mouse normally, you won’t get this problem. 🙂

dpchap015 Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 418454 wrote:</em><blockquote>Our dev says that if you move your mouse normally, you won’t get this problem. :)</blockquote> @ninja Lead
    thanks , but its not only my requirement . There are large no. of visitors on site, they are facing this issue.
    i hope you understand the problem.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@dpchap015 418622 wrote:</em><blockquote>@Ninja Lead
    thanks , but its not only my requirement . There are large no. of visitors on site, they are facing this issue.
    i hope you understand the problem.</blockquote>
    we understand your problem. This bug will be fixed soon.
    Our Dev are working on monthly template release.
    Thanks.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 10 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum