Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

yes Sir .. I want to do that .. and already I send the screenshot for the template.css for you Sir .. just please learn me how to do this ? only add this line ? or some thing else ? thank you advance

skipcorp Friend

yes Sir .. I want to do that .. and already I send the screenshot for the template.css for you Sir .. just please learn me how to do this ? only add this line ? or some thing else ? thank you advance

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@skipcorp 496971 wrote:</em><blockquote>yes Sir .. I want to do that .. and already I send the screenshot for the template.css for you Sir .. just please learn me how to do this ? only add this line ? or some thing else ? thank you advance</blockquote>
    Hi
    As i already said in my first post , You need to only add the css code at the end of template.css file .

<blockquote>
    Hi
    Kindly share your working site url here , and provide me the screenshot for the sidebar issue .
    You can add below code in the end of template.css file to hide the toobar of images view .
    Code:
    #toolbar { display:none; }
    </blockquote>

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@skipcorp 496971 wrote:</em><blockquote>yes Sir .. I want to do that .. and already I send the screenshot for the template.css for you Sir .. just please learn me how to do this ? only add this line ? or some thing else ? thank you advance</blockquote>
    Hi
    As i already said in my first post , You need to only add the css code at the end of template.css file .

<blockquote>
    Hi
    Kindly share your working site url here , and provide me the screenshot for the sidebar issue .
    You can add below code in the end of template.css file to hide the toobar of images view .
    Code:
    </blockquote>

skipcorp Friend

thank you Sir … I add it in the end off template but not works … but I add it after toolbare word like this
    /* DISPLAY TOOLBAR
    --------------------------------------------------------- */

and its work now

skipcorp Friend

thank you Sir … I add it in the end off template but not works … but I add it after toolbare word like this
    /* DISPLAY TOOLBAR
    --------------------------------------------------------- */

and its work now

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  skipcorp 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum