Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I was wondering if anyone knows how to change the spacing between content columns on the homepage. I’m talking about Home Page intro being displayed in 2 column layout looks too close together. I want more space between them.

thanks for the help,
    Brian

kallan Friend

Which template are you using?

It will be a case of finding out what the containing divs are named and then changing the padding/margin in the css file.

Regards,
    Kallan

enolbos Friend

Thanks for the reply. I’m using Hedera.

Brian

kallan Friend

Can you give me a link to your site – I will have a look and try and tell you what changes might help in the css file.

enolbos Friend
    kallan Friend

Hmmm,

Only problem is that the articles css are the same as the lead article. I’ll have a think, but if anyone else can remember off the top of their heads please jump in and help.

Regards,
    Kallan

ricdegre Friend

the css is .article_column, check for padding or margin
    a good suggestion, install firefox and use the Web Developer add on tool and the CSS Viewer, this 2 add on are great when you have to fix css problems.

Hung Dinh Friend

As ricdegre has said, open template_css.css file and add the following lines at the end of the file

.article_column {
    padding-bottom:0px;
    padding-left:12px;
    padding-right:12px;
    padding-top:0px;
    }

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Hung Dinh 16 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum