Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

If you add a gallery with SIG pro (version 3.0 & SIG free not tested) in a K2 item, in item view, after the gallery, the following items are not left align. There is no newline after the last image gallery!

Is anyone a solution?
    (Except moving the gallery as the last item in the list!)

Thank you for your help

1. 28-12-2012-09-12-48
    Ninja Lead Moderator

This is problem from Simple Image Gallery(3rd party plugin) you can raise bug here: http://forum.joomlaworks.net/

yema Friend

I’m not sur …
    I hop is in JA lens because is work when i use an article but not in K2 content & JA Lens

I have make so
    templates/ja_lens/html/com_k2/ja_lens/item.php ligne 573
    add gallery in a div
    [PHP]<div class=”itemImageGallery2″><?php echo $this->item->gallery; ?></div>[/PHP]
    and set the div in CSS
    templates/ja_lens/css/k2.css

.itemImageGallery2 {
    float: left;
    clear: both;
    width: 100%;
    }

By default, SIG is not in a div

Ninja Lead Moderator

Thanks for sharing, if possible you can pm me link download package SIG your site is using, i shall check and fix this problem on JA Lens.

febtonline Friend

Any progress getting this fixed with K2 content??

If I add a gallery it completely destroys the ja_lens display.

Gallery

No Gallery

1. Screen-Shot-2013-02-04-at-3.34.58-PM
    2. Screen-Shot-2013-02-04-at-3.35.32-PM
    febtonline Friend

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/simple-image-gallery-pro-layout-broken-at-startpage/#post-464762

That helped me resolve the issue. Once I changed the popup engine I no longer had the display issue.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  febtonline 11 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum