Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I am having trouble with the Simple Image Gallery mambot. The thumbnails in my content pages are working fine, but the lightbox is not. There is a line appearing near the bottom of every image in the lightbox, a yellow box appearing over half of each image, and a line under the close button.

I am using Joomla version 1.0.13 Stable and Simple Image Gallery 1.2.1

website url: http://abkflowers.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=13&Itemid=27

Any help is much appreciated. Thanks.

Deepak

cssyeah Moderator

Hi dvejendla,

Not that error of the template,

Open the template_css.css file and add new the following CSS code section:

a#lbPrevLink,
    a#lbNextLink {
    border: none;
    }

dvejendla Friend

Hi trungch,

Thanks for the reply. I added the code to the template_css.css file and the line appearing near the bottom of every image in the lightbox is gone.

However, I still am getting a yellow box appearing over half of each image, when the mouse is not on the prev. or next buttons. Thanks again.

cssyeah Moderator

dvejendla,

I have just added that code in to the templates_css.css file and the line disappear near the bottom.

You can send private message to me username and password of FTP ( your site). I will fix it.

dvejendla Friend

Thanks Trungch – I just sent you the fpt info via PM.

dvejendla Friend

Just wanted to add a little bit more information.

The yellow box only occurs in Firefox. In IE7, there is a gray outline of a box, which is does not interfere too badly with the pictures in the lightbox. The bug in IE7 is tolerable.

The yellow box which appears in Firefox does interfere with the pictures in the lightbox and is not tolerable.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dvejendla 16 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum