Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I noticed on http://www.joomlart.com/member/compare.php it shows that in the past you sold templates individually. Is this an option still? I’m really only interested in getting 1 specific template, and if I can do that for cheaper then a 3month membership, I’d like to 🙂

Also, I know its not really customer related, but what did you use to bridge your vbulletin into joomla? I’ve been looking for a good means to do this, and have yet to find something that works well.

Thanks!

TomC Moderator

<em>@mzamara 19370 wrote:</em><blockquote>I noticed on http://www.joomlart.com/member/compare.php it shows that in the past you sold templates individually. Is this an option still? I’m really only interested in getting 1 specific template, and if I can do that for cheaper then a 3month membership, I’d like to 🙂

Also, I know its not really customer related, but what did you use to bridge your vbulletin into joomla? I’ve been looking for a good means to do this, and have yet to find something that works well.

Thanks!</blockquote>

Though I am not an Administrator, I can tell you that the (approx) $39 for the 3-month membership is a great value when you take into account not only the template(s) you will have access to (+ 6 more new ones from the date you join), but also access to the Member Forum where you can get many of your questions answered shouldyou run into trouble and/or have questions with regard to the particular template.

Also, if you look at template site such as TemplateMonster or Built2Go, I think you will find that their per template and/or membership price is much higher thanthe 3-month membership here. The added support via the Forums makes it even more of a value.

Just my two cents worth . . . not making any commissions here. 😎

TOM

mzamara Friend

<em>@tcraw1010 19381 wrote:</em><blockquote>Though I am not an Administrator, I can tell you that the (approx) $39 for the 3-month membership is a great value when you take into account not only the template(s) you will have access to (+ 6 more new ones from the date you join), but also access to the Member Forum where you can get many of your questions answered shouldyou run into trouble and/or have questions with regard to the particular template.

Also, if you look at template site such as TemplateMonster or Built2Go, I think you will find that their per template and/or membership price is much higher thanthe 3-month membership here. The added support via the Forums makes it even more of a value.

Just my two cents worth . . . not making any commissions here. 😎

TOM</blockquote>

I get the reason for it, i can understand. I’ll probably end up just getting the 3 month, Too bad i can just do 1 month for like 20$ 🙂

Here’s hoping i can get a response about the vbulletin too 😀

TomC Moderator

<em>@mzamara 19382 wrote:</em><blockquote>I get the reason for it, i can understand. I’ll probably end up just getting the 3 month, Too bad i can just do 1 month for like 20$ 🙂

Here’s hoping i can get a response about the vbulletin too :D</blockquote>

I hear what you’re saying. Personally, I wish they didn’t make it so one has to purchase a separate membership for the “Extensions Club.” Seems to me it should be part of the whole package for one membership fee.

Oh well . . . It ain’t my site. :p

mzamara Friend

Im just happy they bundle any included extensions for a specific package. I really agree with ya as well, A single membership is less confusing.

mzamara Friend

Well i bought a membership 🙂 I’m quite happy so far.

I’ll be posting soon enough with my site to show off 😀

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mzamara 17 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum