Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Hi
    I use JA Rasite for a news site in Arabic.
    When I do some updates to contents: ( articles, images, modules.. etc) the website goes blank (see attached image). And that’s a daily occurrence.

I tried several things: disabling modules, re-uploading template- even taking site offline.
    NO USE.

Also, JA Tabs and child modules: item- tabs never show on template.

Any help, please?

1. blank-site
    cssyeah Moderator

Hi serenader,

Open the template.css file in the template folder and add following code section in bottom of file:

.movieContainer { left: 0 !important; }

Tell me if it don’t work 🙂

serenader Friend

YES! That solved the first problem. Thanks a heap.
    ———
    But what about: JA Tabs and it’s child modules: item- tabs- that never show on template? Any thoughts?

cssyeah Moderator

Hi mate,

I don’t see the JA Tabs on your live site. Can you provide to me the back-end account? i’ll help you check it.

🙂

serenader Friend

Thanks, trungch. I sent it in PM.

serenader Friend

I hate to say this, but I am showing a blank frontpage.. again!

Saguaros Moderator

<em>@serenader 191168 wrote:</em><blockquote>I hate to say this, but I am showing a blank frontpage.. again!</blockquote>

Now, please follow the Mr Trung ‘s Solution: add the following code into the template.csss

and find code:

.main { background: #fff; border-left: 1px solid #ddd; border-right: 1px solid #ddd; }

replace:

.main { background: #fff; border-left: 1px solid #ddd; border-right: 1px solid #ddd; overflow:hidden }

serenader Friend

Thanks.
    I did try Mr trung advice. It worked for a day or two, then back to square one. I will do as you suggested and update on result.

serenader Friend

the last code you mentioned does not exist in template css, nor in rtl template css files

serenader Friend

<em>@serenader 192110 wrote:</em><blockquote>the last code you mentioned does not exist in template css, nor in rtl template css files</blockquote>

any news, anyone?

Saguaros Moderator

<em>@serenader 192856 wrote:</em><blockquote>any news, anyone?</blockquote>

my solution is right not wrong, please try do again

.main { background: #fff; border-left: 1px solid #ddd; border-right: 1px solid #ddd; }

you can find this code at line 719
    http://www.newmedianile.com/templates/ja_teline_iii/css/template.css

serenader Friend

<em>@tienhc 192888 wrote:</em><blockquote>my solution is right not wrong, please try do again

you can find this code at line 719
    http://www.newmedianile.com/templates/ja_teline_iii/css/template.css</blockquote>

I didn’t say your solution was wrong. I just repeated earlier concern, that it didn’t work in this particular instance.
    in all fairness, you provided valuable help. And for that you deserve thanks.
    Sure I will try the new instructions, and get back to you.
    Regards.

serenader Friend

<em>@serenader 193990 wrote:</em><blockquote>I didn’t say your solution was wrong. I just repeated earlier concern, that it didn’t work in this particular instance.
    in all fairness, you provided valuable help. And for that you deserve thanks.
    Sure I will try the new instructions, and get back to you.
    Regards.</blockquote>

As promised, I did add the code. And the result is till as it is below (attached).

One thing though, your link point to ja teline iii, and my problem is with ja rasite.:confused:

1. blank-again
    Saguaros Moderator

<em>@tienhc 191923 wrote:</em><blockquote>Now, please follow the Mr Trung ‘s Solution: add the following code into the template.csss

and find code:

replace:

.main { background: #fff; border-left: 1px solid #ddd; border-right: 1px solid #ddd; overflow:hidden }

</blockquote>

Please read Your thread #1 and follow the suggested solution to get problem resolved for your site.http://www.newmedianile.com/ <<< for this site which uses the ja teline iii template, not the ja rasite template; I need the live url to the site using the ja rasite template for closer look at the root.

serenader Friend

To all you wonderful guys, THANKS.
    I downloaded a clean version, and changed the style to Dark Cyan, and it’s working fine now. the problem occurs only in Light Ocean style.
    Thanks again, and out.:cool:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  serenader 14 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum