Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)
  • Author

Please post nominations in this thread. One post per person. Competition details available here: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/new-competition-site-of-the-month/

Reply in this thread with your URL that you’d like nominated.

Make sure the domain is LICENSED! It is unbelievable how many entries I receive that are not licensed. We will not add any unlicensed domain to the poll! If you don’t know how to license your domain, contact me.

Michael Casha Friend

I will announce the winner of the March Site Of The Month competition this week, once I get back from my holiday!

hanifahmed Friend

MiCCAS;122828I will announce the winner of the March Site Of The Month competition this week, once I get back from my holiday!

No problem! Have a good holiday!

*nomination removed due to unfortunate circumstances*

Thanks!

wooohanetworks Friend

<em>@hanifahmed 122845 wrote:</em><blockquote>All suggestions are welcome for improvement and criticisms etc. Thanks!</blockquote>

As it was pointed out, that those comments go into a designated individual thread, I will follow up with some comments right away in your older thread in the showcase forum.;) Hope others members will follow this rule too. Thanks, wished I could do some holidays, haven’t done so since 2 years, lol!:D

anisjolly Friend

poll related question.

Are we allowed to re-nominate a website that has been nominated for a poll previously??
    Is there a limit to how many websites you can nominate???

Reason I ask this is that I can see in the future people who have nominated sites for polls – eventually nominating more than one site that has not won a poll etc..

I know I have 2 I haven’t won on and with my renewal up next month I wouldn’t mind nominating 2 but I’m not going to do that because it’s not fair – also being that I chose to nominate both and lost meaning I’ve had my chance for the site(s) to win. I don’t think it’s fair for people to re-nominate.

what do you guys think?

hanifahmed Friend

Normanton Voice has been up for polls for about 2/3 months in a row now since the issue back in January! Personally, if it didn’t win once – you shouldn’t try again – it’s more of a “unwritten rule” thing 😉

But hey, if the person nominating it wants to try again – I don’t see why they should not be allowed to enter simply because they haven’t won in the past. Who knows, maybe in one particular month that site could be the cream of the crop!

Anis, you do raise some valid points however that need to be looked into!

anisjolly Friend

Cheers hanif

Apologies if it comes across as I’m having a go but I’m just trying to raise points which others may try to exploit. I’m looking to enter one site this month – only if I finish it in time. If I don’t then I might enter one that I’ve already nominated once before.

Only if everyone else has no objections to that. But I still firmly believe polls should be for sites that have never been entered in the ja polls before.

justin_v8sfg Friend

I would like to nominate my website; the V8 Supercars Fan Group for Joomlart’s site of the month competition. First time nomination after switching from a shit hole to this wonderful place 😀

URL: http://www.v8supercarsfangroup.com

For template feedback (which I encourage) please post here!

jsliao Friend

<em>@anisjolly 122893 wrote:</em><blockquote>Cheers hanif

Apologies if it comes across as I’m having a go but I’m just trying to raise points which others may try to exploit. I’m looking to enter one site this month – only if I finish it in time. If I don’t then I might enter one that I’ve already nominated once before.

Only if everyone else has no objections to that. But I still firmly believe polls should be for sites that have never been entered in the ja polls before.</blockquote>

There should be no problem with nominating a site across multiple months as long as it has happened before.

As to nominating multiple sites, pls read the link below on Miccas’ explanation.
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/showpost.php?p=90491&postcount=5

sfpkent Friend

Hi,

I would like to nominate http://worldwebcreator.com

instantinlaw Friend

Hello everyone,

I wasn’t going to include this site this time around because there is not much content on it yet (busy with my main site), but I figured what the heck.

You might not recognise it as JA Zeolite because I have completely modified the look, but it is.

Check it here http://www.collectiblesvault.com/

Thanks & good luck to all the nominations.

TomC Moderator

<em>@justin_v8sfg 122901 wrote:</em><blockquote>I would like to nominate my website; the V8 Supercars Fan Group for Joomlart’s site of the month competition. First time nomination after switching from a shit hole to this wonderful place 😀

URL: http://www.v8supercarsfangroup.com

For template feedback (which I encourage) please post here!</blockquote>
    Which JA template did that start out as ???

instantinlaw Friend

tcraw1010;124462Which JA template did that start out as ???

Looks like Zeolite to me Tom.

hanifahmed Friend

instantinlaw;124511Looks like Zeolite to me Tom.

No, you can find it in the source code. JA Sanidine 2 Light.

But a good site never the less.

rosa Friend

Hi,

I would like to nominate. I remove the url because I have to fix some problems. I’ll nominate the web when the problems will be fix.

Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)

This topic contains 52 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  tomiya2009 15 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum