Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)
  • Author

Two of the nominated site domains have not been registered with the JA Domain Licencing service. The details are given below, May be its good idea to register them while applying for SOTM.

santoshalom

*edited : Thank you Santoshalom for updating your Domain in JA Domain licenses.

jimmer

http://run4youth.ca

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/showpost.php?p=125741&postcount=25

Michael Casha Friend

Voting will start shortly – 🙂

sfpkent Friend

Thanks MiCCAS

sfpkent Friend

I thought the poll will be start shortly??

sfpkent Friend

It is already May, where is the April competition go?? No one cares about it?

hanifahmed Friend

<em>@sfpkent 126612 wrote:</em><blockquote>It is already May, where is the April competition go?? No one cares about it?</blockquote>
    Hopefully they’ll run the new nominations and April’s competition side-by-side.

TomC Moderator

<em>@sfpkent 126612 wrote:</em><blockquote>It is already May, where is the April competition go?? No one cares about it?</blockquote>
    It’s still April here. 😎

justin_v8sfg Friend

I actually thought this months competition would be pretty close to 😀

bennitos Friend

<em>@tcraw1010 126617 wrote:</em><blockquote>It’s still April here. :cool:</blockquote>

not anymore 🙂

TomC Moderator

<em>@bennitos 126647 wrote:</em><blockquote>not anymore :)</blockquote>
    Here in California, USA it still is 😎

bennitos Friend

hehe sorry dude, here by now its mainly the wine and martini speaking 😛

TomC Moderator

<em>@bennitos 126651 wrote:</em><blockquote>hehe sorry dude, here by now its mainly the wine and martini speaking :P</blockquote>
    You’re talking about what will be my eventual Friday night

😎

bennitos Friend

queens day here in holland today (yesterday about now) nationional holiday day :>

Was bit of a drama this year, but that wont get me down 🙂

But in advance enjoy your friday evening 🙂

theprofessor Friend

<em>@hanifahmed 122892 wrote:</em><blockquote>Normanton Voice has been up for polls for about 2/3 months in a row now since the issue back in January! Personally, if it didn’t win once – you shouldn’t try again – it’s more of a “unwritten rule” thing 😉

But hey, if the person nominating it wants to try again – I don’t see why they should not be allowed to enter simply because they haven’t won in the past. Who knows, maybe in one particular month that site could be the cream of the crop!

Anis, you do raise some valid points however that need to be looked into!</blockquote>

I dunno. I think that a site is always evolving. If the site did not win one month but has been tweaked enough to be a better submission another month, then why not?

I have no problem with the same site being nominated several times if the site is evolving through the process.

hanifahmed Friend

<em>@theprofessor 126786 wrote:</em><blockquote>I dunno. I think that a site is always evolving. If the site did not win one month but has been tweaked enough to be a better submission another month, then why not?

I have no problem with the same site being nominated several times if the site is evolving through the process.</blockquote>
    Neither do I to be honest – so long as you said it keeps evolving.

But there really is no point nominating a site that didn’t win in the past and resubmitting it with no changes on it (not that it applies to anybody here).

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)

This topic contains 52 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  tomiya2009 15 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum