Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Author

So – no poll for April, huh?

sfpkent Friend

Yes, no poll for April and no one cares about it, no news from MiCCAS, no action taken from JA Team, this is what we called professional??

TomC Moderator

<em>@sfpkent 127177 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yes, no poll for April and no one cares about it, no news from MiCCAS, no action taken from JA Team, this is what we called professional??</blockquote>
    Umm, well … the SOTM Poll is not exactly a revenue generating effort on the part of JA. so to say that not having the poll for last month (although many of us would like it) is not professional is not exactly an accurate assessment. The polls/contests are more of a extra-curricular offering than a business related function.

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi Guys,
    MiCCAS have been taking care of the poll, I will be contacting him tomorrow and keep you updated.
    Certainly it is not good that the poll has totally been forgotten and we certainly will have proper action to keep this interesting & regular activity of JA up and running on time.

I do agree that the assessment process should be improved to give a better result for SOTM poll.

Michael Casha Friend

G’day everyone,

Firstly, please accept my apologies for the delay in getting this all going – as you can understand I am a volunteer at JA and am currently studying Year 12. Unfortunately I’ve had a lot of sudden work (and sickness) and have been unable to get on here to launch the new poll and nominations.

However, you’ll notice I’ve now posted the new nomination thread, and the new poll (which will run until the 15th of May 2009).

Once again, please accept my apologies.

sfpkent Friend

Hi MiCCAS,

Thank you! I just want to get informed when. 🙂

God bless you and take good care yourself.
    Kent

tomiya2009 Friend

Hi MiCCAS,

what is the site of the month for March.?

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)

This topic contains 52 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  tomiya2009 15 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum