Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    As always, Site of the Month brings out some wonderful websites developed using JoomlArt products, and this month was definitely not a miss!

Congratulations to this months winner:

http://www.collectiblesvault.com

wooohanetworks Friend

Congratulations!:D

mfcphil Friend

Great Job Bill

Enjoy the FREE year you have earned it. 😉

sfpkent Friend

Congratulations! 🙂

we2solutions Friend

Congratulations! 😀

jay973 Friend

A well deserved win this month, congratulations! 😀

instantinlaw Friend

Hey thanks guys, and thanks for all the votes. 😀
    I guess Sally Field put it best when she said “you like me, you really like me” :p
    Now you guys will never get rid of me though. With this win it brings my Dev membership up to 2011. 😎

hanifahmed Friend

A fantastic example of personal customisation based on a club template.

Well done mate!

instantinlaw Friend

Thanks hanifahmed,
    Glad you liked it. 🙂

questbg Friend

Nice Job Bill 🙂

Great customisation and a nice site … plus of course it got my vote!

Chris

instantinlaw Friend

Hi Chris,
    Thanks for the compliments and the vote, but what I’d really like is to have the same sucess you’ve had with your site. 🙂

wooohanetworks Friend

<em>@instantinlaw 129905 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    I guess Sally Field put it best when she said “you like me, you really like me” :p
    . :cool:</blockquote>

As we have with some collectibles right now and Sally Field quotes, I really have one too…It is like Joe Pesci once came up in one of his prime roles, a real collectors movie all of you know for sure:

“Funny how? I mean, funny like I’m a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh? I’m here to freakin’ amuse you? How da hell am I funny? What da heck is so funny about me? Tell me…”

Again, congratulations and enjoy your prize! When you will get it one day…:)

instantinlaw Friend

wooohanetworks;130017As we have with some collectibles right now and Sally Field quotes, I really have one too…It is like Joe Pesci once came up in one of his prime roles, a real collectors movie all of you know for sure:

“Funny how? I mean, funny like I’m a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh? I’m here to freakin’ amuse you? How da hell am I funny? What da heck is so funny about me? Tell me…”

Again, congratulations and enjoy your prize! When you will get it one day…:)

So familiar, so familiar,

Was it a movie about collecting heads in a duffle bag?

BTW, MiCCAS was right on top of it and I got my prize a couple of seconds after the winning announcement was made. 😎

Thanks for the congrats. 🙂

mfcphil Friend

Tommy DeVito: Goodfellas

jsliao Friend

congrats on the win! hope to see more high quality sites from you 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

This topic contains 27 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  instantinlaw 15 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum