Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author

Thanks jsliao,
    Actually I just picked up an old/new client and I’ll be re-doing their website.
    Needs to be done in 2 weeks. 🙂

theprofessor Friend

Yup, the customization sealed the deal. Good job! 🙂

instantinlaw Friend

Hey theprofessor,
    99% of the time I use a JA template as a base and modify it to siut my needs.
    I wated a bank vault look for the site, and I liked the rounded corners and clean look of the Zeolite template, so it was a good choice for a makeover.
    Plus it was an easy mod. 😉
    Thanks! 🙂

anisjolly Friend

whoaw!!

been away for a while from the forum and spot this as a winner – well deserved!!

😀

congrats!!

instantinlaw Friend

Thanks anisjolly. 🙂

sunrise Friend

<em>@instantinlaw 129905 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hey thanks guys, and thanks for all the votes. 😀
    I guess Sally Field put it best when she said “you like me, you really like me” :p
    Now you guys will never get rid of me though. With this win it brings my Dev membership up to 2011. :cool:</blockquote>
    Very nice site and great customization. Who would want to get rid of you anyway. It’s gusy like you who make this club and forum great. Keep up the good work!

instantinlaw Friend

Thanks sunrise. 😉

wooohanetworks Friend

<em>@mfcphil 130094 wrote:</em><blockquote>Tommy DeVito: Goodfellas</blockquote>

Correct, but I had to replace some of the words with more unexplicit words like heck and so on…:cool:

<em>@instantinlaw 130591 wrote:</em><blockquote>The internet is a global village… Just watch out for all the village idiots.</blockquote>

santoshalom Friend

congrats. well deserved eventhough i am out. 🙂

instantinlaw Friend

Thanks! santoshalom,
    Maybe you can try for the June contest if Ja hasn’t given up on it. 😉

Michael Casha Friend

Sorry! I’ve tried so many times to contact Hung and get an automated site made, but I can’t do absolutely anything because JA aren’t prepared to make something so I can verify your username as being yours. So, until they decide to talk to me and get something organised, I’m going to have to continually do everything manually when I get time so.

Sorry!

instantinlaw Friend

MiCCAS;131623Sorry! I’ve tried so many times to contact Hung and get an automated site made, but I can’t do absolutely anything because JA aren’t prepared to make something so I can verify your username as being yours. So, until they decide to talk to me and get something organised, I’m going to have to continually do everything manually when I get time so.

Sorry!

MiCCAS,
    There is no need to apologise. I think everyone here knows how hard you have to work around here. I know you’ve been an important part of JA ever since I’ve been a member and JA wouldn’t be able to operate without you. So if the STOM contest is late, so be it.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

This topic contains 27 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  instantinlaw 15 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum