Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

<em>@tcraw1010 77008 wrote:</em><blockquote>Apparently, the voting is limited to Licensed Members this time around – thought that was going to change.</blockquote>
    I believe the only change made was anyone can vote as long as they have at least one post on the forum two weeks prior to the contest.

komang Friend

Very thanks for Ja member & developer that was give me much support until to be nominate for this month.
    I hope joomlapanel.com could be the winner for this month.
    Design very relative to any one, I make JoomlaPanel as simple as possible, for most user on there mind. Load and content is one of my consideration.
    and show to the world that “joomla reviews & site showcase” made by Joomlart, that mean is this template (ja-nerine) is best template for to choose.

again thank for all member support, and vote what you think the best, not only for design but as overall.

boybeng Friend

Al sites I saw which is nice.
    The best sites on the monh.

beccaparks Friend

<em>@bennitos 76989 wrote:</em><blockquote>Congratulations with your wedding!</blockquote>

Thank you! We had a wonderful time! 😀

Thanks for all the votes! :-*

mfcphil Friend

My vote went to miracle4will

“The Will Luthcke Foundation, will enhance the lives of thousands of children around the world.”

……….and I’m sure this site will help 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  mfcphil 16 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum