Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author

sugiarto;94020Hi Peter,

If I am not mistake, you are the designer of http://www.pocketpcdubai.com. Good site, and good luck !

Regards,
    Sugiarto.

Hi Sugiarto,

Yes, you are right. Thank you!!

Peter

sfpkent Friend

Hi,

I feel very excited for this competition. And, good luck to everyone. 🙂

Kent

didima Friend

<em>@MiCCAS 93066 wrote:</em><blockquote>

Site Of The Month
    December 2008

For December 2008, we have decided to rap up the whole year of 2008 with extra prizes being given away for SOTM.

So, what’s in store you ask? Well, for the moment we’re keeping a lot of the prizes under raps, however let’s just say we’ll have MORE prizes, including some physical ones!

So, for December 2008 we have changed the schedule of our Site of the Month competition, as follows:

09 / 11 / 08 – Nominations START
    30 / 11 / 08 – Nominations FINISH
    02 / 12 / 08 – Votes START
    20 / 12 / 08 – Votes FINISH
    22 / 12 / 08 – Winner(s) Announced

Please vote in the poll for the winner of this month’s Site Of The Month competition! 🙂

Domains that were nominated however are not licensed were not added to this poll. If your nominated site does not appear in the poll, please contact MiCCAS for more information on resolving the problem.

</blockquote>

How can l add my site ?

scotty Friend

didima;94904How can l add my site ?

30 / 11 / 08 – Nominations FINISH

Michael Casha Friend

Only 8 days to vote for this month’s SOTM!!

didima Friend

<em>@scotty 94907 wrote:</em><blockquote>30 / 11 / 08 – Nominations FINISH</blockquote>

That is fine l will wait for next time.

mfcphil Friend

Well my vote squeezes things up a little.

For what its worth I voted for http://www.angeltrumpetdesigns.net I love it. its simply looks great.

Well done even if you don’t win this time 😉

mfcphil Friend

Its always a shame when a couple of site are left on zero votes…..you would think the creators of the site could at least vote for themselves. :confused:

jwellman Friend

<em>@mfcphil 96015 wrote:</em><blockquote>Its always a shame when a couple of site are left on zero votes…..you would think the creators of the site could at least vote for themselves. :confused:</blockquote>
    Harrison County Archery Club was one of ours but I voted for Angel Trumpet. I was really surprised with HC Archery received zero votes. I really like the site!

Thank you to everyone who voted for us. The site was a pleasure to build.

Happy Holidays and good luck to everyone nominated!
    Jess

shertmann Friend

well i personally like most the angels site likes so much than the other ones

nefar Friend

This is getting to be a pretty close race. 10/9/8

Michael Casha Friend

Poll Closed. Results published soon.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

This topic contains 27 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Michael Casha 15 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum