Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    This month’s Site Of The Month competition brought upon some of the best site’s we have seen so far! I promised prizes, and here they are!

Now, this month it sounds like once again we’re having a double winning! I spent 30 minutes trying to pick a winner out of the two, but each had an equal amount of votes (even after the void votes were removed), AND were both licensed so both of the winners will be receiving:

• 1 Year Developer Membership; and
    • A mystery gift sent in the mail anywhere in the world
    • (Please e-mail me your physical mailing address when redeeming your other prize)

Without further ado, I present to you:

http://www.pocketpcdubai.com

http://www.dailyavocado.net

However…

All websites nominated last month that complied with our rules of the competition can receive a free 50% coupon for use on any product on our website – e-mail me or PM me and I will organise it for you!

Please Note: We have introduced changes to our rules, taking note this particular edit “ However, these users MUST have at least one quality post at least 2 weeks before voting begins.

sfpkent Friend

Hi,

Congratulations to both of them. They deserve to be winners. 🙂

Kent

jay973 Friend

Congratulations, they are both worthy winners. 😀

nefar Friend

Well deserved — Congratulations.

rdevereaux Friend

Congratulations! 😀

I love tight races! I was sitting on pins and needles this month!

jwellman Friend

<em>@rdevereaux 96653 wrote:</em><blockquote>Congratulations! 😀
    I love tight races! I was sitting on pins and needles this month!</blockquote>
    Me too! And crossing my fingers that there would be second place prize. 😀 😎

Congratulations to the winners!

swemmel Friend

Hi All,

First I want to congratulate the developer of Dailyavocado website. I like it, but I voted for my own website (pocketpcdubai). 😉

Second I want to thank all the people who voted for pocketpcdubai. 🙂

Next phase of pocketpcdubai will be a migration of the forum to vBulletin.;)

Again thank you all.

With kind regards,

Peter

bennitos Friend

Congratulations Winners! was nice to see this vote of the month was more active!

mfcphil Friend

Well done to the top two site in what was a keenly fought contest, both the sites look great…Also very well done to all the other entries…your all winners in my eyes 😉

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@jwellman 96656 wrote:</em><blockquote>Me too! And crossing my fingers that there would be second place prize. 😀 😎

Congratulations to the winners!</blockquote>
    Hmm………… Well, it’s Christmas so…..

All websites nominated last month that complied with our rules of the competition can receive a free 50% coupon for use on any product on our website – e-mail me or PM me and I will organise it for you!

sunrise Friend

Congratulations! Very well done sites, both of them, and very deserving of the share first prize. A lot of work went into those sites, for sure.

sunrise Friend

I have a question about the comment MiCCAS made:

Please Note: We have introduced changes to our rules, taking note this particular edit ” However, these users MUST have at least one quality post at least 2 weeks before voting begins. ”

Are there more details to these rules? Where can we read more about them? What constitutes a “quality post”? Maybe I missed a posting about this. If so a link would be helpful.

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@sunrise 96694 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have a question about the comment MiCCAS made:

Please Note: We have introduced changes to our rules, taking note this particular edit ” However, these users MUST have at least one quality post at least 2 weeks before voting begins. ”

Are there more details to these rules? Where can we read more about them? What constitutes a “quality post”? Maybe I missed a posting about this. If so a link would be helpful.</blockquote>
    Unfortunately the image that used to be on the top of each of these posts was removed from the JA server without my knowledge, and it linked there. However, use the following link:

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/new-competition-site-of-the-month/

questbg Friend

Congratulations to everyone this month. Some really nice sites, a close race and lots of voting … this month was a great poll.

jwellman Friend

Thank you for the coupon Miccas and Merry Christmas!

<em>@sunrise 96694 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have a question about the comment MiCCAS made:</blockquote>
    The reason this was instituted is because people were joining the forum under different user names just to vote for their friends.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)

This topic contains 38 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  markb1439 15 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum