Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • Author

Thanks for the link to the original message MiCCAS. On the second line it says:

“..award those users who have much such wonderful websites.”

Should it be “who had made such ….?

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@sunrise 96801 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks for the link to the original message MiCCAS. On the second line it says:

“..award those users who have much such wonderful websites.”

Should it be “who had made such ….?</blockquote>
    Haha, you’re right! That’s what happens when I try and post messages with 5 hours of sleep each night 3 times in a row 🙂

sunrise Friend

Thanks for all the hard work MiCCAS! But take care to get the sleep you need. We appreciate the work you do, and the progress is phenomenal. But if you get the rest you need, you work better, and last longer, stay healthier, and enjoy life more. Take a break! You deserve it! Merry Christmas!

Hung Dinh Friend

Thank you very much MiCCAS for the hard work. I know it is always hard to take the best out of the such a good sites.

Big Congrats to the Winners! I hope our prize will give your website a year of success in 2009

mayke Friend

Hi friends,

Thank you for those who have voted for my website dailyavocado.net,
    Thank you to all SOTM team,
    Thank you so much MICAS!
    Thank you Dear JA!

I congratulate the developer of http://www.pocketpcdubai.com and thank you for your comment.

MERRY CHRISTMAS & Happy New year 2009!!!

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 96841 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thank you very much MiCCAS for the hard work. I know it is always hard to take the best out of the such a good sites.

Big Congrats to the Winners! I hope our prize will give your website a year of success in 2009</blockquote>
    Mate, none of this could be done without you! It’s your support for helping the community develop better websites that allows us to run these competitions!

shertmann Friend

congratulations this month winners. it was the perfect closure for an excellent year for joomlart.

two amazing sites and the other where really well fitted too.
    :laugh::laugh::laugh:

mayke Friend

thank you so much dear friends !!!
    thank you so much miccas !!!
    thank you so much ja !!!

happy new year!

Michael Casha Friend

All Prizes have been sent out!

shertmann Friend

i wish happy new year to all the joomlart.com comunity

mayke Friend

miccas;97103all prizes have been sent out!

thank you so much miccas!!!
    May always god give all the best for what you wished for,
    as he made for me through you!!!

swemmel Friend

Thank you very much for the prizes. :laugh: The gadget arrived today from Down Under. 😉 Thank you MiCCAS!!

Peter

1. IMG_0365
    questbg Friend

That’s Cool 😀

Thanks for sharing Peter

questbg Friend

That’s Cool 😀

Thanks for sharing Peter

bennitos Friend

Thats quite a nice and original gift, personal and not just something random.

Really nice!

Thx for sharing

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)

This topic contains 38 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  markb1439 15 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum