Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author

swemmel;104475Thank you very much for the prizes. :laugh: The gadget arrived today from Down Under. 😉 Thank you MiCCAS!!

Peter

Looks awesome buddy! It’s only something small but there will only ever be one like it, and you have it 🙂

alashram Friend

Congratulations to the winners! 🙂

wooohanetworks Friend

Congratulations!

Nice idea to send out gifts to the best websites….to give out gifts on top of the regular prices… And when I see it maybe you guys are interested in http://www.zazzle.com

There you can print out anything on a lot of stuff, even on shoes, infact you could print the pocketpcdubai logo on some sneakers…:D

Just check it out, since some time one can also print out anything on skateboards, prices are reasonable, you can resell all your stuff right there in a own store and shipping cost to anywhere in the world are like domestic rates in most countries…;)

Maybe JA likes to send the younger winners indeed some skateboards or hoodies with the print like above, so they can hang it on the wall to show it off to anyone coming around….

mayke Friend

<em>@swemmel 104475 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thank you very much for the prizes. :laugh: The gadget arrived today from Down Under. 😉 Thank you MiCCAS!!

Peter

3949</blockquote>

Congratulations Peter!!!

SP Media Friend

Very generous, time to roll up the sleeves!

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@wooohanetworks 104804 wrote:</em><blockquote>Congratulations!

Nice idea to send out gifts to the best websites….to give out gifts on top of the regular prices… And when I see it maybe you guys are interested in http://www.zazzle.com

There you can print out anything on a lot of stuff, even on shoes, infact you could print the pocketpcdubai logo on some sneakers…:D

Just check it out, since some time one can also print out anything on skateboards, prices are reasonable, you can resell all your stuff right there in a own store and shipping cost to anywhere in the world are like domestic rates in most countries…;)

Maybe JA likes to send the younger winners indeed some skateboards or hoodies with the print like above, so they can hang it on the wall to show it off to anyone coming around….</blockquote>
    Already had that website on my list of ‘things to look into to make JoomlArt even awesomer’ 😛

I have already ordered some stuff to see what they look like too.

wooohanetworks Friend

Cool! I also mentioned this to Joomla as they also look for some new stuff for their Joomla Store… I also looked at http://www.cafepress.com, they also have some nice things to print on but somehow Zazzle comes more straight forward. But I also like the Aprons and the dog apperal they have at Cafepress but allover Zazzle is much more fun and somehow more freshy…;) Let’s see, I haven’t ever odered something but plan to make some stuff with some custom brand like logos etc… The good thing is, there is no need to invest something but time, so when no one ever buys something one did not waste anything, as alone the creation of the stuff is fun enough, also for someone who gets near 30…:cool:

markb1439 Friend

Both excellent. Congratulations!

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)

This topic contains 38 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  markb1439 15 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum