Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    As always, Site of the Month brings out some wonderful websites developed using JoomlArt products, and this month was definitely not a miss!

I present, the winner:

http://www.canusgoatsmilk.com/eng
    (screenshot will be up shortly)

hanifahmed Friend

Congratulations!

Another great site!

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Congrats !! Good implementation of template. Even the articles are well compiled.

questbg Friend

Many congratulations billyk … I’m glad I nomiated the site now! 😀

we2solutions Friend

many Congratulations,

what a beautiful site..

jwellman Friend

Congrats Billy!
    Great job and a very nice site!

imsleepy Friend

Well done!! Congrats!! 😀

sfpkent Friend

Hi,

Congratulations!!! 🙂

sunrise Friend

Congratulations! You deserve to win. A beatiful site, great colors, well put together. As far as goat’s milk goes, not so sure, bur goat’s cheese on the other hand is great.

anisjolly Friend

congrats on the win

what a quality site! hope to see more from you in the site of the month in the future!!

😀

billyk Friend

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR DELICIOUS COMMENTS!

I’ve never won a contest before….Never entered one for that matter. I certainly will NOT rest on my laurels, but continue to try being a valuable part of the JA Community. I can’t keep it until I give it away…

Thank you for all the individuals who have offered help over the years. I know it’s easy to get miffed with newbies, which sometimes I still feel like I am, but again all part of keeping it fresh.

Rock On!

billyk

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@billyk 119781 wrote:</em><blockquote>

I’ve never won a contest before….Never entered one for that matter. I certainly will NOT rest on my laurels, but continue to try being a valuable part of the JA Community. I can’t keep it until I give it away…

Thank you for all the individuals who have offered help over the years. I know it’s easy to get miffed with newbies, which sometimes I still feel like I am, but again all part of keeping it fresh.

Rock On!

billyk</blockquote>

Well said, Congrats for the win. Got a great website there. I have always wondered how you people excel at it. The content on the site is always interesting. Goat milk is good, i know coz i am vet by profession.

Regards

billyk Friend

I just looked at my site in Internet Exploder 7 and it looks bad any suggestions?

impressive Friend

I would like to know if you can tell me or others interested the code or extension used
    > for the PopUp on Homepage on http://www.canusgoatsmilk.com/eng. I have searched the joomla.org extension directory and the web, but i did not find something like that. I’m also trying to develop websites with Joomla and I would apreciate your help.
    Thank you!

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@billyk 120138 wrote:</em><blockquote>I just looked at my site in Internet Exploder 7 and it looks bad any suggestions? </blockquote>

It further breaks in IE 8, with only half header shown, pushed to the left side, but the “e-newsletter” displays normally in IE 8.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

This topic contains 23 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  wooohanetworks 15 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum