Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Hi there, I have had several people inquire about this and it is not a Joomla component or plug-in it’s an interstitial window 😀

It can be found here:
    http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex17/interstitial.htm

Click the Thank You button if this helps!

Good luck!

jwellman Friend

<em>@drarvindc 120143 wrote:</em><blockquote>It further breaks in IE 8, with only half header shown, pushed to the left side, but the “e-newsletter” displays normally in IE 8.</blockquote>
    That’s a Pariiti template error in IE 8. My journal is the same way. He’s right about the menu, the “E-Newsletter” does not drop down in IE 8!

billyk Friend

Hi there, drarvindc,
    What to do about this? I am very worried. Microsoft, yet again, is forcing it’s brand of html on the rest of the world. WHY do they do this?

<em>@drarvindc 120143 wrote:</em><blockquote>It further breaks in IE 8, with only half header shown, pushed to the left side, but the “e-newsletter” displays normally in IE 8.</blockquote>

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@billyk 120172 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi there, drarvindc,
    What to do about this? I am very worried. Microsoft, yet again, is forcing it’s brand of html on the rest of the world. WHY do they do this?</blockquote>

Hi, been looking for answer to the same since morning, will let you know if i stuck gold out of it.

jimmer Friend

I would have voted yours number one, but I voted for my site….:p

Great site,

billyk Friend

Thanks! At least it looks “great” in Firefox only…

<em>@jimmer 120247 wrote:</em><blockquote>I would have voted yours number one, but I voted for my site….:p

Great site,</blockquote>

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

looks great in safari too.

wooohanetworks Friend

<em>@billyk 120172 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi there, drarvindc,
    What to do about this? I am very worried. Microsoft, yet again, is forcing it’s brand of html on the rest of the world. WHY do they do this?</blockquote>

Get angry on Microsoft but keep out Bill Gates, he left the company some time ago already :laugh: and I wonder why so many blame him personally where he is not more involved in the process of IE8 at all…;)

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

This topic contains 23 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  wooohanetworks 15 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum