Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    As always, Site of the Month brings out some wonderful websites developed using JoomlArt products, and this month was definitely not a miss!

I present, the winner:

http://www.renaultkleine.nl

Due to the bushfires occurring in Victoria, Australia, I was unable to post this earlier. Please note, I was not directly affected by this issue however I live about 15 minutes away from some of the fires and therefore friends were affected. Even though I was not directly affected, you can imagine that this has taken a toll on everyone in Victoria as this is highly devastating and I have been out trying to assist and fundraise for the bushfire appeal. I appreciate your understanding in this matter

questbg Friend

Hi MICCAS

Welcome back, I was begninning to worry about you guys down under, very worrying reports in the Media here. Glad to know you’re OK.

Congratulations to http://www.renaultkleine.nl a jolly nice site and now I feel justified in giving it my vote 😀

Well done everyone that entered, one of the best SOTM competitions we’ve had, cool 🙂

swemmel Friend

Congratulations with winning the award. Well deserved. It is a very nice and balanced website. Again congratulations!!

By the way, the second winner from The Netherlands in 2 months. 😉

kind regards,
    Peter

bytestor Friend

Great Site.. It deserves to be the winner. Good luck. I found a tough competition and lots of good sites were there and this one made a remarkable work to start of with the new year 2009.

Good luck and congrats…

sfpkent Friend

Hi,

Congratulations to the winner. 🙂

bennitos Friend

Whoo Hoo!

I want to say thank you to everyone that voted for my site. 3th time i entered one and now a win!

And MiCCAS glad to hear you are ok, good luck with assisting your friends and all other people that got affected by the bushfire. Seing the news they sure need it.

With Regards,
    Bennitos

jwellman Friend

Congrats Bennitos!!! :-*

imsleepy Friend

Congratulations! Very well done site. I enjoyed looking at it.

jsliao Friend

congratulations to the winner! nice work there bennitos!

rdevereaux Friend

[FONT=”Verdana”]Congrats Bennitos!!![/FONT] 😀

I was so hoping you would win!!!!!!!

sunrise Friend

Hi Bennitos,

CONGRATS

I am happy for you. Your site looks great, and you deserve the win! Just go easy on the celebration there. There is another day tomorrow! :D:D

didima Friend

do you need to be a deleloper to win ?

SP Media Friend

Congratulations, /salute!

SP Media Friend

<em>@didima 111544 wrote:</em><blockquote>do you need to be a deleloper to win ?</blockquote>

Nope anyone can, you just need a site using a JA template, which has been verified via your member control panel.

TomC Moderator

<em>@swemmel 111245 wrote:</em><blockquote>Congratulations with winning the award. </blockquote>
    I’m still a little unclear as to what the actual “award” (if any) is.

:confused:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

This topic contains 24 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  perfectmoney 15 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum