Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

<em>@belial 66449 wrote:</em><blockquote>Nomination: http://www.drgomezlabougle.com/

Joomla 1.5.3

Based on Ja Fagus
    Complete new color scheme (light version), adjusted css files and recreated all images.</blockquote>

Now THAT is some quality customization work – NICE JOB !!!

TomC Moderator

<em>@andronopoulos 65805 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,
    i would like to nominate Kids Guide</blockquote>

You almost can’t go wrong using Teline . . . looks very nice.

🙂

bennitos Friend

<em>@tcraw1010 66455 wrote:</em><blockquote>Now THAT is some quality customization work – NICE JOB !!!</blockquote>

Bah why do i never get reactions like that :p

TomC Moderator

<em>@bennitos 66466 wrote:</em><blockquote>Bah why do i never get reactions like that :p</blockquote>

Hey now, I said your site was coming along nicely . . . and I provided some contructive feedback. :((

You have put forth a good deal of effort and have accomplished some nice customization from the base template
    – always something I love to see.

🙂

bennitos Friend

😉 Was just going further on the “Gosh… I feel like a singer on American Idol who’s just been complimented by Simon !!”

I want 3 x’es :p

And your feedback is always appriciated 🙂

<em>@tcraw1010 66470 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hey now, I said your site was coming along nicely . . . and I provided some contructive feedback. :((

You have put forth a good deal of effort and have accomplished some nice customization from the base template
    – always something I love to see.

:)</blockquote>

jwellman Friend

<em>@bennitos 66513 wrote:</em><blockquote>;) Was just going further on the “Gosh… I feel like a singer on American Idol who’s just been complimented by Simon !!”</blockquote>
    Hey now, don’t poke fun at my moment. 😀

zorroh Friend

http://www.onoored.ee

* Template Ja Genista with Ja SlideShow and some little peaces from Ja Teline
    * Modules & Plugins: Ja Tabs & Ja Highslide
    * Components: Picasaweb & ChronoForms & GoogleCalendar

h2nation Friend

If not I would like to submit my first joomla site for nomination
    I use the JA Pariiti

The Secret Unfolded

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

This topic contains 23 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  h2nation 16 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum