Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Well, taking out this month’s site is a true example of customisation gone wild! This is the first time during the SOTM competitions that I’ve actually had to spend 10 minutes trying to work out if it were truly a JoomlArt template or not.

Sure enough, it is.. however it is an amazing modification of the Quillaja template.

This month’s prize is awarded to:

http://www.sun-mag.de

Interview with the winner!
    As suggested, we took the time to get to know this month’s winner!

[Michael] Hi Kiwi, what is your real name?
    [Kevin] My real Name is kevin

[Michael] Thanks, Kevin, I appreciate the time you’re taking to answer some of our questions. I know a lot of the public are completely amazed with your entry! What is your site about?
    [Kevin] This site is a online magazin for young people about the nightlife in Frankfurt Oder (Brandenburg,Germany), with over 10 000 partypics, a growing community, events and a magazin.

[Michael] How long has your site been running?
    [Kevin] The site is online since 10/2007

[Michael] Why did you choose JoomlArt as your template provider?
    [Kevin] Hm. Nice templates, clean, modern. The best for me

[Michael] Why did you choose JA Quillaja as your template?
    [Kevin] lol. i donΒ΄t know. it was the best for my site. I could chanced modulposition faster and the concept was near than my

[Michael] How does it feel to be a Site Of The Month winner?
    [Kevin] Its a good feeling, realy

[Michael] What would suggest to everyone else who is developing a JoomlArt website?
    [Kevin] Not just give up. There is always a solution

[Michael] Thanks a lot for the time you took to answer these questions Kiwi, I look forward to seeing a lot more amazing work from you in the future!

TomC Moderator

CONGRATS !!!

Here’s an idea . . . .

Remember how “Members of the Month” used to be interviewed after they were selected? What would be a very cool (and helpful) idea would be for members to submit questions to the Site of the Month winner – and then have certain questions selected as part of a winner interview (i.e. how certain elements of the site were accomplished, how long it took to finish, inspiration for the site, integrating various extensions, etc.)

I think such would be a great learning opportunity for many, and somewhat of a “celebritizing” honor for the winner.

mfcphil Friend

Well Done a worthy winner πŸ˜‰

mien Friend

<em>@MiCCAS 46750 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    Sure enough, it is.. however it is an amazing modification of the Utahia template.
    </blockquote>

I think its the JA Quillaja template? :confused:

Anyway…Congrats!!

kiwi Friend

Yes it is the JA Quillaja Template. Smile…

Thanks for the Congrats…

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@Mien 46764 wrote:</em><blockquote>I think its the JA Quillaja template? :confused:

Anyway…Congrats!!</blockquote>
    Wops that’s what I was meant to write πŸ˜› I thought it looked weird when I typed it.. See, this is why I should never do this at 1am in the morning πŸ˜€

teddirez Friend

congrats and wtg sun-mag team

lehoai Friend

Congrats. good job

sevil Friend

Congratulations..
    Good Job

TomC Moderator

So … No winner interview?

:((

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@tcraw1010 46947 wrote:</em><blockquote>So … No winner interview?

:((</blockquote>
    Hi mate,

I’ll send some questions off now shall I πŸ˜€

Michael Casha Friend

Interview posted.

bigrk Friend

Congrats on winning the SOTM! πŸ˜€

coos Friend

A REALLY great job – very impressive entry and a worthy winner – WELL DONE! :laugh:

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  coos 16 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum