Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Yeah keep trying….my site won a year or so back….after two attempts

maybe you would get a few more votes if it were a Boro site 😉

jsliao Friend

<em>@anisjolly 121046 wrote:</em><blockquote>cheers for the vote mcphil

maybe i’ll get a win next time 🙂

was thinking about using my credits to buy the dev membership but thought i’d give the comp a shot and see if i can win. oh well – as they say – there can only be 1 winner!</blockquote>

i kinda like the design and color scheme of your site but i think there was not enough content on the site imo… maybe some work on that and you’ll do better the next round… 🙂

anyway, just keep trying yea? sometimes, the results you see may not actually be accurate as there are votes that will be nulled, etc due to not following the rules.

anisjolly Friend

I knew I shouldve porter all of my content from my old site. However I can always win next time 🙂

Got 1 license left before my renewal – I wonder which site I’ll get a chance to do?

LOL

Thanks for the feedback guys – as always it’s helpful!!

santoshalom Friend

all sites are nice..Good job everyone.. it was hard to vote the best….finally I voted for htv

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  santoshalom 15 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum