Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Well, if you wanted to see us struggling whilst we tried to find a winner for this month’s SOTM competition, you’ll be happy.

Over the course of the 10 days, we have had numerous ties, with 3 websites closely following each other.

However, this month’s SOTM award goes to:

http://www.shopknowlabel.com

resistenza Friend

Congrats on winning the poll. I think you have deserved it. Just curious … what kind of flash module is it that you included in your site? What I find faszinating is that it is linked to the shop items. Did you develop it by your own or is it something that is openly available that others could try their luck too? 😎

redlight_traitor Friend

Thanks for the comments! The flash module is a simple flash file animation that links to the pages in virtuemart. Everything is done manually and is read off an XML script that tells it what images to use, how fast to rotate, item spacing, and where it links to if clicked on. So it’s manual and takes a while to configure but does exactly what the client wants. Anybody with flash knowledge could easily create the same effect.

TomC Moderator

VERY glad this site won …. as it demonstrates the true spirit that taking a base template and customizing it into something truly special.

CONGRATULATIONS !!!

😀

Out of curiosity, how successful has the site been thus far?

redlight_traitor Friend

The site gets about 1 purchase per day via word-of-mouth advertising. The owner is busy doing trade shows so exposure and sales should pickup soon.

Thanks for the support everyone!

–and for those who know….how do I claim my prize?

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@redlight_traitor 32084 wrote:</em><blockquote>The site gets about 1 purchase per day via word-of-mouth advertising. The owner is busy doing trade shows so exposure and sales should pickup soon.

Thanks for the support everyone!

–and for those who know….how do I claim my prize?</blockquote>
    Congratulations!

All we need you to do is follow the instructions listed on http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/new-competition-site-of-the-month/

<blockquote>Redemption Of Prize
    If you are a winner, you must send us an email to webmaster@joomlart.com with the subject “Site Of The Month Prize Redemption”. You must also include your url and month in which you have won. The email must come from the email address that your account has been registered with.</blockquote>

If you have any more questions about the Site of the Month competition please feel free to PM me.

instantinlaw Friend

Hey Congrats redlight_traitor!
    I knew you were going to win.
    Great Job. 😀

mfcphil Friend

Very well done

kashxo Friend

The Prize has delivered to its owner.

Congratulation your great works.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  kashxo 16 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum