Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author

<em>@didima 112235 wrote:</em><blockquote>hey miccas,

forget all and do something good for JA community, deal with another category or poll etc.

have a nice day

( p.s – l dont think anybody wants to know why u are doing this by the way )</blockquote>
    No, I don’t think people need to know why I am being honest and fair and actually enforcing the rules because it’s common sense.

wooohanetworks Friend

I would not speak for the whole community when saying something about any member or JA Staff that is sort of negative, offending, degrading whatsoever just to say something.

Why doesn’t every member get an own free wordpress blog and leave all your s**t there, WordPress is good for that, perfect for that, the meaning of that, and keep the JA forums for fun and enjoyment only, besides giving help or seeking help here or to bring up critics that have a value and may enhance the forums or notes about some things going wrong that have nothing to do with such issues like here..

I think MiCCAS should not even feel the need to reply to such posts here. (I would simply use admin force and delete those. Yet this is just my own, sole personal opinion when it comes to such issues like those, I simply would not take the time for that, seeing what happened). In other clubs, any posts that are only saying something negative about the templates whatsoever, are deleted by the moderators, this also is practice at Joomlapolis.com, Home of Community Builder, quite ironic, right.

Here at JA, we have democratic freedom of speech but those complains about the decision made in regards to those votes are far below the line of what I think should be accepted when it comes to free speech. In other forums the admin blocks people from access or deletes their memberships in cases where people go around rules, and it is always up to anyone to say this is right or wrong and it might be quite obvious, but this shall not sharpen the admins behaviour, it is just some comparison how good we have it here at Joomlart.com, the admin is not something behind a mirrored window, looking down and ruling like dictators.;)

That people even have to feel offended from comments like the one where random people are referred to as enemies is quite disgusting anyway. I and I am sure also some other members, more or less, do not like to take place in a forum where a war is declared on enemies by fellow members, especially when not really knowing who is now meant, but that someone is actually meant by that is what I refer to as very disgusting and this is not a place for wars here. I like to have a peaceful surrounding here, yet, sometimes we talk a bit harder but these are not such cases.

Thanks!:)

didima Friend

Guys,

please wake up, and forget it , what you write dont matches with what you trying to say LOL

please read again, you made smile anyway thanks.

jwellman Friend

<em>@didima 112235 wrote:</em><blockquote>hey miccas,
    forget all and do something good for JA community, deal with another category or poll etc.
    have a nice day

( p.s – l dont think anybody wants to know why u are doing this by the way )</blockquote>
    You are wrong; the people on this forum do need to know. There was actually a few that thought MICCAS possibly miscounted or made an error. You were the one that started the scuttlebutt and put MICCAS in the position of defending himself. After all is said and done you still fire back with sarcasm and a defensive attitude? :confused:

MICCAS,
    Thank you for the time and attention you’ve given to this contest. Hopefully during the next competition new members will be more aware of the rules and how the contest works.

jimmer Friend

<em>@didima 112288 wrote:</em><blockquote>Guys,

please wake up, and forget it , what you write dont matches with what you trying to say LOL

please read again, you made smile anyway thanks.</blockquote>

Man who shit in your cornflakes?

To rant and carry on about not winning the site of the month is a bit much. I have had one of my more recent sites submitted…I put tons of hours into it and I did not win. Should I have started a post? NOPE!

Such is life…Win some loose some. Keep pumping them out you may get lucky one of these times I know I will be submitting monthly and hopefully others will nominate one of my sites for me…

MICCAS, people always bitch about something and whenever you try to make a community better, you sometimes get bitched at. Looks like only one bitcher….

Not sure how all the rules work. But only PAID MEMBERS should be able to post, this might resolve a few issues?

Anyhow I think you are doing a good job so keep it up.

wooohanetworks Friend

<em>@didima 112288 wrote:</em><blockquote>Guys,

please read again, you made smile anyway thanks.</blockquote>

Wake up from what? Looks like own votes with other usernames to most people here I guess…so this is against the rules anyway, however, when those votes are each from another person, accidently sharing the same IP, would be counted as votes, they still would fall out, as the users had not 1 quality, non contest related post 2 weeks before the voting began. Reminds me of college or high school right now, LOL!

Michael Casha Friend

I’m closing this thread as I don’t see what else there is to say. If you have any questions regarding SOTM or how it is run you are more than welcome to PM myself or Hung.

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

This topic contains 37 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Michael Casha 15 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum