Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Hi, Guys,

My site is toooooo slow?? can you help me please?

http://www.ancadia.com/social

regards

ancadia Friend

I saw that the problem is the EasySocial Login Module in content-mass-top

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@ancadia 490085 wrote:</em><blockquote>I saw that the problem is the EasySocial Login Module in content-mass-top</blockquote>
    Hi
    Did u solved it ?
    You can find some tips to make site faster here

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@ancadia 490085 wrote:</em><blockquote>I saw that the problem is the EasySocial Login Module in content-mass-top</blockquote>
    Hi
    Did u solved it ?
    You can find some tips to make site faster here

ancadia Friend

Hi pankajsharma,

Solved alone 😉

Thank you

ancadia Friend

Hi pankajsharma,

Solved alone 😉

Thank you

karipe Friend

<em>@ancadia 490121 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi pankajsharma,

Solved alone 😉

Thank you</blockquote>

Hello.
    I have similar issue here. modules published in the content-mass-top make the site really slow. How did you fix it? Can you please share?

Thanks.

Karipe.

karipe Friend

<em>@ancadia 490121 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi pankajsharma,

Solved alone 😉

Thank you</blockquote>

Hello.
    I have similar issue here. modules published in the content-mass-top make the site really slow. How did you fix it? Can you please share?

Thanks.

Karipe.

ancadia Friend

Unfortunately I was wrong.

The content-mass-top module it’s not responsive in real devices and is very slow, I’m evaluating unpublish that module.

Please joomlart we need help

ancadia Friend

Unfortunately I was wrong.

The content-mass-top module it’s not responsive in real devices and is very slow, I’m evaluating unpublish that module.

Please joomlart we need help

karipe Friend

But the content-mass-top module is going to very useful in the website that I making and I would love to keep it.
    Hey Joomla peeps, isn’t there any way to make the content-mass-top load faster.
    When I desable it, my site becomes much faster. but when I turn it back on, the site becomes slow again, which makes me sure that the issue is linked to the way that module position loads.

karipe Friend

But the content-mass-top module is going to very useful in the website that I making and I would love to keep it.
    Hey Joomla peeps, isn’t there any way to make the content-mass-top load faster.
    When I desable it, my site becomes much faster. but when I turn it back on, the site becomes slow again, which makes me sure that the issue is linked to the way that module position loads.

ancadia Friend

Dear Karipe,

I want to keep it too! I need that module. Are try changing the wallpaper?

Regards

ancadia Friend

Dear Karipe,

I want to keep it too! I need that module. Are try changing the wallpaper?

Regards

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<blockquote>When I desable it, my site becomes much faster. but when I turn it back on, the site becomes slow again, which makes me sure that the issue is linked to the way that module position loads.</blockquote>
    Kindly share your site url here and details of the issue to reproduce it . By the way module position should not make it slow except the extension loads slowly . Did u try to publish it on other position on same page ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

This topic contains 26 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ancadia 9 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum