Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Hey guys,

I tried to make a extra div beneath the main-menu in the home-gym.php, looking like this:

[PHP] <?php $this->loadBlock(‘header’) ?>
    <div class=”achtergrond “> </div>[/PHP]

So far, so good. But when the menu slides down with the user, this div will be gone or better said: it stays at the same position. How can I make that the div element will also scroll down with the menu?

Thanks! :laugh:

kelvin899 Friend

I included some images, so you can see what I exactly mean.

1. It needs to be like this when the menu scrolls down:

(Click to enlarge)

2. But currently when it scrolls down:

(Click to enlarge)

1. Schermafdruk-2015-06-28-11.42.42
    2. Schermafdruk-2015-06-28-11.44.52
    kelvin899 Friend

(Click to enlarge)

(Click to enlarge)

kelvin899 Friend

(Click to enlarge)

(Click to enlarge)

Ninja Lead Moderator

Your site is down at my end here

Beside, you can pm me FTP account of your site. I will help you to check it from php code on your site

1. Screen-Shot-2015-06-29-at-17.19.32
    kelvin899 Friend

Hmmm strange, currently its here working! I will send you a PM in a few minutes, thanks Ninja Lead!:laugh:

Ninja Lead Moderator

I fixed the problem directly on your site with the solution below

Open templates/hondenuitlaatservice-joep/css/custom.css file

find and change

.achtergrond {
    background: url("/images/top1.png") left top repeat-x;
    height: 35px;
    z-index: 30;
    margin-bottom: -40px;
    position: relative;
    }

to

.achtergrond {
    position: fixed;
    top: 125px;
    width: 100%;
    }

Let me know if it helps

kelvin899 Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 480613 wrote:</em><blockquote>I fixed the problem directly on your site with the solution below

Open templates/hondenuitlaatservice-joep/css/custom.css file

find and change

.achtergrond {
    position: relative;
    }

to

.achtergrond {
    position: fixed;
    top: 125px;
    width: 100%;
    }

Let me know if it helps</blockquote>

Ninja Lead,

You are the best! Its indeed sliding down now with the menu. Only there is one problem, when you slide it down it has a gap between the menu and the div. Do you might know how to fix this too?

Thank you already so much!

Ninja Lead Moderator

I removed the margin-bottom: -40px; of achtergrond class in custom.css file. You can try to check it again.

Ninja Lead Moderator

I removed the margin-bottom: -40px; of achtergrond class in custom.css file. You can try to check it again.

Ninja Lead Moderator

kelvin899 Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 480749 wrote:</em><blockquote>I removed the margin-bottom: -40px; of achtergrond class in custom.css file. You can try to check it again.</blockquote>

Unfortunately the problem is still there. I made a screenshot, so you can see what I exactly mean. When you scroll down, the menu is going “up” first and then it comes down, so probably the menu needs to stay where it is and not going “up”. Could be a animation which is the problem here?

(click to enlarge)

1. q-Ocbj84LnONERITBUMcf9DLAHh4-5-dDReEPkeWiNw
    kelvin899 Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 480749 wrote:</em><blockquote>I removed the margin-bottom: -40px; of achtergrond class in custom.css file. You can try to check it again.</blockquote>

Unfortunately the problem is still there. I made a screenshot, so you can see what I exactly mean. When you scroll down, the menu is going “up” first and then it comes down, so probably the menu needs to stay where it is and not going “up”. Could be a animation which is the problem here?

(click to enlarge)

kelvin899 Friend

(click to enlarge)

kelvin899 Friend

Ah! I did solve it already. I disabled the topbar, the topbar was also sticky and this “pushed” the menu. After disabling the topbar it was fixed. Thanks for your help Ninja! :laugh:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  kelvin899 9 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum