Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello there
    I tried to install the product slide in my site

1- i didn’t know where should i put it
    2- I tried to put it in the right and i got that message
    Warning: JA_VMSlider::require_once(/home31b/sub002/sc27473-ZPGV/www/eng/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/virtuemart.cfg.php) [function.JA-VMSlider-require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /mounted-storage/home31b/sub002/sc27473-ZPGV/www/eng/modules/mod_ja_vmproductslide/application.php on line 35

Fatal error: JA_VMSlider::require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required ‘/home31b/sub002/sc27473-ZPGV/www/eng/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/virtuemart.cfg.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/local/lib/php/’) in /mounted-storage/home31b/sub002/sc27473-ZPGV/www/eng/modules/mod_ja_vmproductslide/application.php on line 35

plz help

regards

TomC Moderator

What do you mean “you tried to put it in the right?

Do you mean for a vertical slide? How else are you going to fit the slider “in the right?”

The module position is already set up for you in the template (unless, of course, you want to place it somewhere else). All you need to do is create the module position within your Template Manager in your Joomla control panel. (The instructions are in the “Read Me” instructions)

altayeh999 Friend

I think that the problem happend becuase there is no component to contact with that module

I didn’ t find the component of that module

waiting for your help plz

regards

TomC Moderator

The component you need for the slider is VirtueMart.

Do you have VirtueMart installed?

Menalto Friend

I dont htink he/she have it installed

altayeh999 Friend

no i didn’t
    i seached for it and didn’t find it
    can any one help me where can i find that component in joomlart site?

iam a professional joomla user and know how to install a component
    but i didnt find the source file of that component

and thanx very much for your help

minsho422 Friend

^

go extensions.joomla.org and type in virtuemart and u will get the com and mod of it…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  minsho422 17 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum