Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello. Is it possible to have the slide menu behave as the dropline menu does? i.e. It would be nice to have the slide menu so that when you mouse over another menu item, you see the new icon slide into place AND also see the new sub-menu items listed horizontally underneath, so that the user has a forward glimpse of what is available on that menu?

Currently, you can only have that feature (displaying the new sub-menu items) with the dropline menu. Is is possible to incorporate this feature into the slide menu?

brisk2008 Friend

I agree, this would be a really nice one!

<em>@missyw 90413 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello. Is it possible to have the slide menu behave as the dropline menu does? i.e. It would be nice to have the slide menu so that when you mouse over another menu item, you see the new icon slide into place AND also see the new sub-menu items listed horizontally underneath, so that the user has a forward glimpse of what is available on that menu?

Currently, you can only have that feature (displaying the new sub-menu items) with the dropline menu. Is is possible to incorporate this feature into the slide menu?</blockquote>

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  brisk2008 15 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum