Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Slide show description and check it out are out of position. I have tried to add to the custom CSS rule but the problem did not get solved even when I delete the cash. any idea
    here is the screenshot

TomC Moderator

So you’re trying to reposition the description further up into the slideshow area?

It would be helpful if you could provide the url of the site you’re working on,
    as well as temporarily set “Optimize CSS” to “Off/No” within your Template Manager–General settings

TomC Moderator

So you’re trying to reposition the description further up into the slideshow area?

It would be helpful if you could provide the url of the site you’re working on,
    as well as temporarily set “Optimize CSS” to “Off/No” within your Template Manager–General settings

philip_nav Friend

Hi Tom

the url http://www.advantnet.com

kind regards

TomC Moderator

Try This . . . . .

Within file path —> /templates/ja_biz/local/css/themes/blue/mod_jaslideshow.css
    at line 22, modify as follows:

.ja-slidewrap .maskDesc {
    background: transparent none repeat scroll 0 0;
    bottom: 100px !important;
    cursor: pointer;
    display: block;
    position: absolute;
    right: 20px;
    width: 45% !important;
    z-index: 100;
    }

SAVE CHANGES – CLEAR CACHE – REFRESH PAGE

Better ??

philip_nav Friend

the code you have got in here is already there and nothing have been changed. the problem is in description and check it out button

TomC Moderator

<em>@philip_nav 486290 wrote:</em><blockquote>the code you have got in here is already there and nothing have been changed. the problem is in description and check it out button</blockquote>

Perhaps you could throw together a screenshot mockup of what it is exactly you are wanting to accomplish
    – for visual reference

philip_nav Friend

Sort it

thank you Tom

TomC Moderator

Glad you were able to sort things out . . . All the best with your continuing site development !!! 🙂

philip_nav Friend

Tom, the best way forward is to work with custom CSS, instead modify the original files

TomC Moderator

<em>@philip_nav 486294 wrote:</em><blockquote>Tom, the best way forward is to work with custom CSS, instead modify the original files</blockquote>

Yes, I know this . . . but custom.css does not generally work when one is using a particular color theme – in which case one needs to modify the CSS within the particular color theme CSS files. Hence my suggestion above.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 9 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum