Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I have noticed that most of joomla developers miss this problem
    when you watch the website from a wide screen you will see the slider is in the right side and there is a space in the right side
    as you can see in this website
    but they suppose to solve this problem by putting some values for the slider to make it appear in the middle of the position
    so here is the question
    can you tell me how to make this tool or slider appear in the center of it’s position instead being in the left side specially when you watch the website from a wide screen

thanks for your help in advanced
    my best regards

HeR0 Friend

Hi Inventive_vision,

You mean this slideshow, right? http://prntscr.com/lswyt

As I can see, it contains this code:

#sj-content-cool-showcase4810647061355127247 {
    width: 1000px;
    }

You could try to remove this property: width: 1000px; and let me know if this helps.

Regards

inventive_vision Friend

thanks for your attention Sir
    but where shall I find that code I mean in which file
    because I looked for that code and I didn’t find it

HeR0 Friend

Hi There,

That is 3rd party extension. Therefore, i can’t help you more, you can get a good solution from SmartAddons team: http://www.smartaddons.com/download/joomla-extensions-club-jec/cat_view/29-joomla-/60-commercial-joomla-extensions/163-sj-cool-showcase

Regards

inventive_vision Friend

thanks HeRo
    but I’m not talking about some details about that addons or that tool
    I’m saying how am I suppose to make that slider or any other tool to fit in the center position of the website
    I hope you or any one else could find a solution for that problem as soon as possible

thanks in advanced for your help

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  inventive_vision 11 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum