Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

How do I disable the scroll on the slideshow module? I want to use it to descend and ascend the page instead of changing the articles display when the cursor is above the module. In 1.5 this does not occur only in 1.6. Thanks

Sherlock Friend

Hi alexmarinho,

It is not clear from what you are talking about,Kindly explain it a little bit more details,attach a screenshot if possible.

alexmarinho Friend

Sorry for my bad english =)

When the cursor is over the thumbnail of the slideshow (1.6 version), the scroll mouse doesn’t move the screen vertically as usual, but change the slides (horizontally). I’d like to disable this, as is in joomla 1.5 version. You can see it happen just checking both demo versions of JA_Business. At the 1.6 version, the horizontall scroll function is habilited, at the 1.5, isn’t.

Thank’s.

Sherlock Friend

hi alexmarinho,

I checked the demo of JA_Business for joomla 1.6 here http://joomla16-templates.joomlart.com/ja_business/ and it is hard to see the problem there,Kindly attach an image if possible.

alexmarinho Friend

Printscreen attached. Try enter in my site exactsim.com.br, put the cursor over the thumbnail (any place inside the red retangle) and use the mouse scroll. What I need to change to roll the page vertically instead the slides? At ja_business 1.5 the slides don’t change when mouse scroll is used.
    Thanks!

1. printscreen
    Sherlock Friend

Hi alexmarinho,

OK,Now I saw the problem,you can try as below
    Open the file modulesmod_jaslideshowassetsscript.js ,Look for this line of code
    handlerBox:thumbs_handles,
    And change it to
    handlerBox:null,

Hope that would help !

alexmarinho Friend

AWESOME MAN!!! It’s works!!!! thank’s a lot!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  alexmarinho 13 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum