Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I am using Minisite template for Joomla 1.5. I have checked that the slideshow position exists within the template.

However, when I access Module Manager to add and edit the details of a Slideshow 2 module, I cannot choose “slideshow” position from the dropdown list.

It must be something pretty easy to solve, but I’m blocked… 🙁

Please help.

BigHug Friend

Hi acanadasa

Could you explain details about you want? Where module position you want to put?

Our wiki page can help you do that.

acanadasa Friend

I just found the answer by chance here: http://kb.siteground.com/article/Why_cant_I_see_all_available_module_positions_in_Joomla_15.html

“Why can’t I see all available module positions in Joomla 1.5?

When you choose a position for your module in the Module manager of your Joomla application, the drop-down menu will only display a list of positions that have modules enabled in them. If you have not installed the sample data for Joomla, this list may contain only one available position for your module.

The solution is simple, you can type the position name in the “Position” field. If this position is enabled in your template, the module will be displayed in the selected place.”

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  acanadasa 13 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum