Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I have installed Ja Sanidine on a development website and have a problem with the jaslideshow modlue.

The first image is showing but no description and no thumbnail. I have played with all the settings in the module. I do have JCE WYSIWYG editor and have disabled it with no effect.

This is not the default template. We are using another companies template for the main site but for the gaming end we want to use Joomla Art. The ja_bulletin works fine so I do not think that rights in any folder is a problem BUT I am using XAMPP and WIndows for the first time with Joomla CMS — (sorry but YUCK — I prefer LINUX)

please look at http://joomla.cmclibrary.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=section&layout=blog&id=17&Itemid=154

check out the gaming menu

I can give you access if that would help me.

And — TY

Your templates are great
    Bob Rynkiewicz

Khanh Le Moderator

Please check your slideshow module configuration, specially the “Navigation Type” parameter. Please refer the userguide for more information.

Sherlock Friend

Hi
    When i view your link, i didn’t see JA slideshow, seem you unpblished that module
    Can you send me superadmin via Pm ?

Sherlock Friend

Hi
    That problem because System – JCE Utilities plugin, I config that plugin , set Conversion Options paramater is LightBox/Slimbox, and now Slideshow works

Please read User guide for more detail to config as you want

johnnydement Friend

mmm, where can I find that Conversion Options parameter? I can’t see it in JCE plugin options…

So, if I understand correctly, it is possible to have sanidine working alongside JCE utlities?

Sherlock Friend

Go to Extensions-> Plugin manager, then choose System – JCE Utilities plugin to edit
    You will see Conversion Options paramater, choose value is LightBox/Slimbox

Sherlock Friend

Very strange
    I configed for you yesterday, and it worked
    Now It doesn’t work, seem you changed anything

johnnydement Friend

Well, only I changed, and when I did it was not working, is you had disabled JCE editor intead of JCE utilities, so I enabled it, and disabled JCE utilities, and the sanidine problems we’re gone 🙂

Now I would like to know if it’s possible to have both working 😀

I just can’t find the option paramater you talk about :huh:

brynk Friend

Thank You sir, it is working beautifully. I have used templates from other template club websites and must say that I prefer yours based on the usuablitiy and ease of customizing.

Bob Rynkiewicz

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  brynk 15 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum