Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I am having a problem getting slideshow to appear on the front page only (also some custom modules also). It is showing up on all virtuemart pages as well. I think I read where this issue has been answered but can’t find the post -sorry if this is a duplicate question.

any hints, tips or tricks appreciated.

aduff

mirzamunas Friend

Go to the SLIDESHOW module and under MODULE ASSIGNMENT chose where you like theh module to display. Currently it must be on ALL.

If this post is helpful please do not forget to THANK ME by pressing the Thank You.

aduff Friend

Thanks for your reply mirzamunas,.

Module Assigment is currently set on ‘Select Menu Item(s) from the List’
    >>Home

aduff

5elements Friend

I’m having the same problem. I’ve got this module set to publish on just the home page but it still apears on all the pages.

I did discover a strange thing though. It wasn’t doing this until I unpublished/deleted the link on the main menu navigation to the VirtueMart cart to just have a side VirtueMart Menu.

The minute I republished the link to VM on the main menu, the problem resolved itself.

Would appear that there is a conflict with the template and virtuemart and the modules.

Seems like there’s got to be a better way to solve this? :((

I think the folks at Joomlart need to look into this and fix the way the modules work if you’re using this template with VirtueMart.

mashouka Friend

I’m facing the same problem with the “slideshow” and the “featured products” & “most popular” as well. I hope someone could help us on this issue.

Thank you

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  mashouka 15 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum