Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I am using JA Techzone.
    And for its slideshow I have prepared two images with pure white background.
    When I put them there however, the Slideshow changes their pure white background to a kind of grey background and shows it.
    I am 100% these images have pure white background.
    Why slideshow is changing this color by itself?
    Thanks.

pavit Moderator

Hi

It is happening because module add a background to the image from the css , you can remove this adding a new css rule into custom.css file.

If you do not have already this file (custom.css) in this folder templatesja_techzonecss then create a new one and add to it

.acm-slideshow .owl-carousel .item:before {
    background:none;
    }

mamsadegh Friend

Hi.
    Thanks for reply.
    I am afraid this is not working. I added the custom.css file to the address you mentioned. nothing changed.
    But i believe your idea is right.
    Can you point me to the location in which slideshow is setting this background color?
    may be i can change it there.
    thanks.

pavit Moderator

Hi

I cannot see any custom.css file loaded from your website, try to disable css optimization development mode and thememagic from template settings general tab

If you are still having problems with it you can send me via Private Message a temp super user account and i will fix it

mamsadegh Friend

Hi.

I am sorry but even these don’t work.

I am sending you the private message.

but after that, dont forget please to write the solution here. for others in future and for my own reference. thanks.

pavit Moderator

Hi

I cannot access your administrator page ( Joomla backend ) , i will need of the correct account for it

could you send me it via Private Message ?

pavit Moderator

Hi

User you gaved me is not allowed to modify custom.css file for now i changed this file

/templates/ja_techzone/acm/slideshow/css/rtl/style.css line 110

To avoid that this file will be overrided by future updates you should use custom.css file and add the !important at the end of the code in this way

.acm-slideshow .owl-carousel .item:before {
    background:none!important;
    }

For now problem is solved as you can see

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum