Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I am working with the JA Zite theme, and after a few hours the slideshow disappears. I checked all the setting and cannot figure out why it is missing. Any help would be appreciated.

website

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

As I can see that there are some JS conflict on your site and it may cause this issue: http://prntscr.com/gv2elv

Have you had any updates recently or install any 3rd party extensions? pls try to temporarily disable it and see how it goes.

Regards

mengler12 Friend

Hello,

The only extensions I added were JA ones, and I disabled them. No change and the slideshow is still missing. Also, I really don’t understand the screenshot you sent me, I just I am just not that advanced.

What else can I do to fix this issue? Can you help with this somehow? I really need to get this going today if possible.

Also, I moved the database to the real domain. North West Consulting

Thanks,
    Peter

Saguaros Moderator

You can share the credentials of your site: Admin + FTP account for further checking.

mengler12 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

There seems to be conflict in JS code when compress JS files, I disabled this Optimize JS option in template manager and it’s working now.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum